Yenepoya University announces Admission to PG Medical and Dental Courses 2021 through NEET PG/MDS
Yenepoya University PG Medical and Dental Admission 2021 – Yenepoya University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Medical and Dental PG Courses in Yenepoya Medical & Dental Colleges, (Constituent Colleges of Yenepoya University) recognized by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India respectively
Course offered by YU under the following specialties:
- MD: General Medicine, Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, Pathology, Respiratory Medicine, Radio Diagnosis, Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, DErmatology, Psychiatry, Community Medicine
- MS: General Surgery, Ophthalmologyms, OBG, Orthopaedics,
- MDS: Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Public Health Dentistry
Yenepoya University PG Medical and Dental Admission 2021Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application form :- June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Yenepoya University PG Medical and Dental Admission 2021
- The applicant should have passed MBBS/BDS Course from a recognized institution.
- The applicant will adhere to new conditions and requirements that may be laid down by the Yenepoya University, from time to time.
- Admission shall: be subject to the approval of the Yenepoya University.
- In addition to the above certificates, the candidate has to submit the Migration Certificate, if required.
- Students seeking admission to PG Medical and Dental Programmes are required to submit theAdmission Enquiry form available on the website.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.yenepoya.edu.in/
- Students who wish to apply for courses can obtain the application form or CD from the University, on payment of Rs.250. Applications can also be downloaded from the website www.yenepoya.edu.in and sent along with a demand draft for a sum of Rs.500 towards registration enclosing the receipt of purchase of CD.
- In case the applications are obtained without payment for CD, the application should be sent along with a demand draft for a sum of Rs. 750. All D.D’s should be drawn in favour of the college payable at Mangalore
- Admissions are processed based on NEET qualification please refer to http://www.mcc.nic.in
- (NEET-PG) is conducted by the National Board of Examinations for admission to MDS courses.
- Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi will hold online counseling on the basis of NEET results and allotment of seats is done based on the Merit Rank List.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website