Yenepoya University PG Medical and Dental Admission 2018
Yenepoya Medical and Dental Colleges Admission to PG Courses 2018-19
Yenepoya University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Medical and Dental PG Courses in Yenepoya Medical & Dental Colleges, (Constituent Colleges of Yenepoya University) recognized by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India respectively
University offers admissions to MD, MS and MDS courses through NEET PG 2018
For All India Quota (50 %) and Deemed + Central University
- Commencement of Counselling for: 17th March (Saturday) 2018 to 26th March (Monday), 2018 (Registration Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time)
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1: 27th March (Tuesday) 2018
- Round 1 Result Publish By: 28th March 2018
- Reporting at the Allotted
- Medical/Dental College against 1st Round: 30th March to 5th April 2018, (Up to5:00 PM)
- New Registration, Fresh Choice filling and locking (Round-2): 11th April to 12th April 2018 (Up to 5:00 pm)
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2: 13th April 2018
- Round 2 Result Publish: 14th April 2018
- Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2: 15th to 23rd April 2018
- Classes to Commence: 02nd May 2018
- Last Date of Joining of Candidate: 31st May 2018
Course offered by YU under the following specialties:
- MD: General Medicine, Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, Pathology, Respiratory Medicine, Radio Diagnosis, Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, DErmatology, Psychiatry, Community Medicine
- MS: General Surgery, Ophthalmologyms, OBG, Orthopaedics,
- MDS: Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Public Health Dentistry
- The applicant should have passed MBBS/BDS Course from a recognized institution.
- The applicant will adhere to new conditions and requirements that may be laid down by the Yenepoya University, from time to time.
- Admission shall: be subject to the approval of the Yenepoya University.
- In addition to the above certificates, the candidate has to submit the Migration Certificate, if required.
- (NEET-PG) is conducted by National Board of Examinations for admission to MDS courses
- Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi will hold online counseling on the basis of NEET results and allotment of seats is done based on the Merit Rank List.
- Students who wish to apply for courses can obtain the application form or CD from the University, on payment of Rs.250. Applications can also be downloaded from the website www.yenepoya.edu.in and and sent along with a demand draft for a sum of Rs.500 towards registration enclosing the receipt of purchase of CD.
- In case the applications are obtained without payment for CD, the application should be sent along with a demand draft for a sum of Rs. 750. All D.D's should be drawn in favour of the college payable at Mangalore
Yenepoya University, Mangaluru
(Established under Section 3 (A) of the UGC Act 1956), University Road, Deralakatte, Mangaluru-575018, Tel. No.: 0824-2206000, Email: email@example.com, Website www.yenepoya.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here