AIAPGET Application form 2021, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Application and Selection procedure
AIAPGET 2021 – National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of All India Institute of Ayurveda invites applications from interested candidates for admission to various PG Ayush Courses for the academic session 2021-22 through an entrance test AIAPGET 2021
The national level exam for admission of eligible and qualified candidates in MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses is expected to be held in July 2021
Check out the post below for details on AIAPGET 2021 such as dates, the application process, eligibility, syllabus, and more.
Also See : AIAPGET Exams 2021 postponed, check details
About AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 is a computer based test (CBT) for admission to AYUSH MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses for academic session 2021-22
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi (An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India) for conducting AIAPGET 2021
- The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is the Apex Institute for Ayurveda, established in 2010 under Society Registration Act 1860 as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. It includes All India (Open/other States) and State quota seats for admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country.
AIAPGET 2021 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application Form through Website: 01st Aug to 21st August 2021
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI/Paytm Wallet: 21st August 2021
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 23rd to 25th August 2021
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA Website: Will be announced later
- Date of Examination: Will be announced later
- Duration: 120 minutes (02:00 Hrs)
Timing of Exam
- Shift-1: 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon (Ayurveda)
- Shift-2: 03:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M. (Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani)
Eligibility Criteria for AIAPGET 2021
- Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Candidates must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or those with a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year.
- Candidates are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- They must possess an Internship Completion Certificate which states that the candidate completes the internship on or before September 30, 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online for AIAPGET 2021 online only by accessing the website https://ntaaiapget.nic.in
- The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online
- Step 1 – Registration – Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step 2 – Fill in details – Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step 3 – Payment – Make payment of fee using appropriate payment mode through appropriate payment gateway and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step 4 – Submission of form – Submission of form & Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for AIAPGET 2021 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of qualifying examination
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- For General / OBC candidates – Rs. 2500/-
- For Gen-EWS candidates – Rs. 2250/-
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates – Rs. 1750/-
- Mode of Payment – Through ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm
- Note – candidates need to keep the proof of fees payment
AIAPGET 2021 – Exam Pattern
- Candidates can check the exam pattern for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Mode of Exam – The mode of the test is online.
- Type of Exam – Computer-Based Test.
- Duration – 120 minutes.
- Type of Questions – MCQ type
- Maximum Marks – 480 marks
- Marking Scheme – +4 marks for each correct answer and they lose -1 mark for each incorrect answer
Paper for AIAPAGET 2021 Exam
|Ayurveda||English and Hindi|
|Siddha||English and Tamil|
|Unani||English and Urdu|
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
- The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document
- Candidates have the option of giving preferences for their city of examination centre. However, the rights of allotment of exam city centers reserved with AIIA/MoA as needed.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website