AIAPGET 2018 Notification- Dates, Eligibility, Application
AIAPGET 2018 -All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test
AIAPGET 2018 Notification - The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2018 (AIAPGET 2018) is a computer-based test (CBT) conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
AIAPGET 2018 is a single window entrance examination for admission to AYUSH MD/MS Post Graduate Courses for all AYUSH Colleges/ Institutions/ University/ Deemed University
Get here complete details of AIAPGET 2018 including exam date, application form, syllabus, admit card, result and other information given below
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams 2018
- AIAPGET 2018 is an all India ranking Examination for various AYUSH MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy Systems of Medicine.
- No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for admission to MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy Systems of Medicine.
Scope of AIAPGET 2018
- AIAPGET 2018 will be a single entrance examination namely ‘All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2018’ for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses for the academic session 2018-19 which will include the following:
- All India (Open/Other states) and State quota seats for admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country
- No any AYUSH Colleges, Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to AYUSH MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses for the academic session 2018-2019
- Applicant may kindly note that appearance in AIAPGET 2018 does not confer any automatic rights to secure a AYUSH Post Graduate MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA seat.
- Online Registration for AIAPGET 2018: 16th April 2018 (Monday) 10 am onwards
- Closure of registration for AIAPGET 2018: 04th May 2018 (Friday) Upto 11.59 pm
- Editing option for Candidates: 05th May 2018 10 am to 07th May 2018 11.59 pm
- Issue of admit cards: 25th May 2018 10 am to 24th June 2018
- Examination Date for AIAPGET 2018: 24th June 2018, 10 am to 11.30 am (Sunday)
- Availability of online Answer key: 28th June 2018 10 am to 3rd July 2018 11.59 pm
- Declaration of Result: 19th July 2018
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship before the date of counselling, may apply for AIAPGET 2018 through online
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of AIAPGET 2018 will not be permitted to appear in the examination or counselling. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the AIAPGET 2018, the result/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of AIAPGET 2018 will not be permitted to appear in the examination or counselling.
- Candidate who are completing their internship after counselling or likely to complete after counselling need not apply in AIAPGET 2018 as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- The eligibility criteria will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Scheme of Exam
- Allocation of time for the AIAPGET 2018 shall be as follows:
- Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counters 08.00 AM
- Reporting Counter Entry Closes 09.30 AM
- Check-in Procedure 08.00 AM to 09.30 AM
- Demo test 09.45 AM to 10.00 AM
- Exam Start Time 10:00 AM
- Exam End Time 11:30 AM
- The examination shall be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) delivered on computer based platform (CBT); the exam comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response.
- Time allotted is 90 minutes
- Marking - 01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
- The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document
- The examination will be conducted in 24th June 2018
- Candidates have the option of giving preferences for their city of examination centre. However, the rights of allotment of exam city centers reserved with AIIA/MoA as needed
Centres for AIAPGET 2018
- Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Kochi, Bhopal, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Nagpur, Dehradun, Patna, Delhi NCR, Pune, Guwahati, Raipur, Hyderabad and Thiruvananthapuram
- Candidates shall appear at the centre as shown on their Admit Cards at their own cost. No TA, DA or any accommodation facility will be admissible for appearing AIAPGET 2018.
- Admit card will be issued to candidate in June 2018. Candidates are required to print a copy of admit card and paste a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card
AIAPGET 2018 Exam Fee
- Rs.1500/- (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates)
- Rs.2000/- (For General/OBC candidates)
- The above fee is inclusive of examination fees. Please note that Information Bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at website www.aiapget.com in pdf format
- The prescribed registration fees should be remitted through payment gateway provided using Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. No other modes of payment will be entertained
- Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant
- Registration and Application for appearing in the AIAPGET 2018 Exam is to be undertaken online through website www.aiapget.com, www.aiia.co.in or www.ayush.gov.in
- Application forms CANNOT be submitted offline / printed copy by post
- The prescribed Registration Fee of Rs.1500/- (for SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates) and Rs.2000/- (for General/OBC candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit
- Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking during filling online application
- Candidates who are likely to complete their internship after date of counselling shall not be eligible for admission
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of online application form given on AIAPGET 2018 website www.aiapget.com before starting online registration
- Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct
- For more information visit the website www.aiapget.com; www.aiia.co.in
Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India
Organized by, All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi -110076, On behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, Website www.aiapget.com; www.aiia.co.in, Email: email@example.com