AIAPGET 2019 All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test, Dates, Eligibility, Application
NTA announces All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2019 for Admission to Postgraduate Ayush Courses
AIAPGET 2019 Notification - National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of All India Institute of Ayurveda has invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into various PG Ayush courses for the academic session 2019 through an entrance test AIAPGET 2019.
- AIAPGET 2019 is a computer based test (CBT) for admission to AYUSH MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA courses for 2019-20 academic session.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi (An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India) for conducting AIAPGET 2019. The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is the Apex Institute for Ayurveda, established in 2010 under Society Registration Act 1860 as an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
- AIAPGET 2019 namely ‘All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019’ will be a single entrance examination for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses for the academic session 2019-20. It includes All India (Open/other States) and State quota seats for admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country.
AIAPGET 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online registration: 15th May 2019
- Last date of applying online: 15th June 2019
- Date of exam: 14th July 2019
- Declaration of Result: 17th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses 2019
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship before 30th September 2019 or date as specified by Ministry of AYUSH,Government of India may apply for AIAPGET 2019 through online website www.ntaaiapget.nic.in
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of AIAPGET 2019 will not be permitted to appear in the examination or counselling. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the AIAPGET 2019, the result/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2019 from candidates completing internship after stipulated last date specified by Ministry of AYUSH or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- Candidate who are completing their internship after counselling or likely to complete after counselling need not apply in AIAPGET 2019 as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Registration and /or appearance in AIAPGET 2019 does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at AYUSH institute /college for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
- The eligibility criteria will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Duration of the examination will be 1hour and 30 minutes (90 min)
- Type of question: MCQ
- Maximum marks: 400
- Medium of Paper: Ayurveda (English & Hindi), Unani (English & Urdu), Siddha (English & Tamil), Homeopathy (English).
Syllabus for AIAPGET 2019
- The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document
- Candidates have the option of giving preferences for their city of examination centre. However, the rights of allotment of exam city centers reserved with AIIA/MoA as needed.
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Centre
- Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar, Jaipur, Bangalore, Kochi, Bhopal, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Chandigarh/Mohali, Mumbai, Chennai, Nagpur, Dehradun, Patna, Delhi NCR, Pune, Guwahati, Raipur, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Surat, Kanpur, Siliguri.
AIAPGET 2019 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online for AIAPGET 2019 online only by accessing the website https://ntaaiapget.nic.in. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Application fee is to be paid online through gateway provided using a Credit card or Debit card. Fee for General/ OBC category is Rs. 2500/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidate is Rs. 1750/-
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb - 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb - 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3: Make payment of fee using appropriate payment mode through appropriate payment gateway and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4: Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
For more details visit the official website www.ntaaiapget.nic.in
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India