Yenepoya University Mangalore announces Admission to Master’s Degree in Social Work (M.S.W) Program 2021
Yenepoya University MSW Admission 2021 – Yenepoya University, Mangalore invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to two-year Master’s Degree in Social Work (M.S.W) Programme for the academic year 2021-22.
Yenepoya University MSW Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start date of Application :- 01st week of November 2021
- Last date for submission of applications :- Last week of November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Yenepoya University MSW Admission 2021
- Candidates must be Graduates in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
Yenepoya University MSW Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.yenepoya.edu.in/
- Application forms can also be had from the university office during working hours or downloaded from our website www.yenepoya.edu.in
- Completed Forms may be submitted so as to reach the University with a DD of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable); admission will be done based on marks obtained at the qualifying exam followed by Personal.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- For more information contact 9448529361 or 0824- 2204668 Extn: 2116/2375 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection of candidates for admission to the course is done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam followed by personal interview.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website