Yenepoya University, Mangalore announces Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Bioethics and Medical Ethics Program 2021
Yenepoya University PG Diploma Admission 2021 – Yenepoya University, Mangalore invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Bioethics & Medical Ethics Program for the academic year 2021-22
Students seeking admission to PG Diploma Program are required to submit the Admission Admission Enquiry form available on the website.
Yenepoya University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application form :- June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Yenepoya University PG Diploma Admission 2021
- Masters in any disciplines relating to Health, Law, Philosophy, Ethics and Humanities
- For more information please click this link https://www.yenepoya.edu.in/academics/centers/centre-ethics to Centre for Ethics and check the Notice Board tab.
Yenepoya University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Students seeking admission to PG Diploma Programme are required to submit the Admission Admission Enquiry form available on the website.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.yenepoya.edu.in/
- Application forms can also be had from the university office during working hours or downloaded from our website www.yenepoya.edu.in
- The Completed Application Form in all respects together with a Demand Draft for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of "Yenepoya University" payable at Mangalore (Non-refundable) should reach the Yenepoya University Office on or before the last date.
- Selection will be based on the Entrance Exam in one centre in University Campus. Offline counseling and admission is made on the basis of the rank lists drawn thereon.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website