Yenepoya University, Mangalore announces Admission to Master in Public Health (MPH) Program 2021
Yenepoya University Mangalore MPH Admission 2021 – Yenepoya University Mangalore invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to 02-year Master in Public Health (MPH) Program for the academic year 2021-22
Read on for more details on Yenepoya University Mangalore MPH Admission 2021
Yenepoya University Mangalore MPH Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for receipt of application by the university :- August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Yenepoya University Mangalore MPH Admission 2021
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Life Sciences, Allied Health Sciences and Veterinary Sciences. Graduates with PG in Social Sciences, Nutrition or Applied Sciences are also eligible.
- Should not be above 40 years as on the 1st January of the year of admission.
Yenepoya University Mangalore MPH Admission 2021 Application Process
- Students seeking admission to MPH Programme are required to submit the Admission Query form available on the website.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.yenepoya.edu.in/
- Application forms can also be had from the university office during working hours or downloaded from our website www.yenepoya.edu.in
- The Completed Application Form in all respects together with a Demand Draft for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of "Yenepoya University" payable at Mangalore (Non-refundable) should reach the Yenepoya University Office on or before the last date.
- Selection will be based on the Entrance Exam in one centre in University Campus. Offline counseling and admission is made on the basis of the rank lists drawn thereon.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website