Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences Saifai announces Combined Entrance Test (UP CPPNET 2021) for Admission to Paramedical, Pharmacy and Nursing Programs
UP CPPNET 2021 – Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) Saifai, Etawah has announced the conduction of Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test (UP CPPNET) 2021 for admission to Paramedical, Pharmacy and Nursing Programs for academic session 2021-22.
- BMLT : 60 Seats
- BPT : 60 Seats
- BRIT : 60 Seats
- B.Optom : 60 Seats
- DOT : 30 Seats
- D.Optom: 20 Seats
- DPT : 20 Seats
- DDT : 20 Seats
- DCT Scan : 20 Seats
- DCT : 20 Seats
- D.M.R.I. : 15 Seats
- D.E.T.C.T. : 30 Seats
- D.B.T. : 15 Seats
- B.Pharma : 60 Seats
- B.Sc Nursing : 60 Seats
- G.N.M. : 60 Seats
- ANM : 50 Seats
UP CPPNET Dates 2021
- Online Application Starts from: 06th December 2021
- Last Date of Online submission of Application: 06th December 2021
- Examination Date: 25th December 2021
UP CPPNET Eligibility Criteria 2021
For Bachelor Paramedical
- 10+2 with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed (Relaxation 5% for SC/ST)
For Diploma Paramedical
- 10+2 with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics passed.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be more than 17 years as on 31 December 2021.
For BSc Nursing
- 10+2 with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually.
- Candidates are also eligible from state open school recognized by the state government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the central government having science subjects and English only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/OBC the marks obtained in 3 core subjects shall be 40%. 5% Disability reservation to be considered for disabled with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be more than 17 years as on 31 December 2021. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for disabled candidates.
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government, however, Science is preferable. or
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council. or
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational StreamHealth care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre. or
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
- 5% is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board or NIOS.
UP CPPNET Application Process 2021
- Interested and eligible aspirants shall be able to apply for UP CPPNET 2021 through online mode only.
- Before applying for the candidates must read all the instructions given at the website www.upums.ac.in
- Candidate Can Apply Between 06/12/2021 to 15/12/2021
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Download Information Brochure & read all instruction
- Step 2 : New Registration
- Step 3 : Login (Filling information, Qualification Details, Upload Document)
- Step 4 : Application Fees Payment
- Step 5 : Print Application Form
- For General / OBC candidates : Rs. 2000/-
- For SC / ST candidates : Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- CPPNET 2021 Exam mode : Computer Based Test
- Exam date : 25th December 2021
- Time : 2:00 to 4:00
Paper – I (Only For Science Students)
- Physics: 33 questions
- Chemistry : 33 questions
- Biology : 34 questions
Paper – II: (Only For Arts/Commerce/Other Students)
- General Hindi : 20 questions
- General English: 20 questions
- General Studies: 60 questions
For more details and apply please visit the official website