Tamil Nadu Post Basic Bachelor of Science Nursing Admission 2021, Fill Application Form Now
Tamil Nadu Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2021 – Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu has released the notifications for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatry Nursing Courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Govt. of Tamil Nadu, Directorate of Medical Education Selection Committee
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatry Nursing Courses 2021-2022 Session in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, Government Seats in Self-Financing Medical Colleges affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University
Duration of the Course
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course – Three years
- Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatry Nursing Course – One Year
- Commencement of online Registration: 12th December 2021 (09:00 AM)
- Last Date of Registration: 17th December 2021 (05:00 PM)
- Last date for receipt of printout of online application: 20th December 2021 (05:00 PM)
- Expected date for declaration of Merit: Will be intimated later
- Allotment of seats by personal appearance: Will be intimated later
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 8th Std to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years in Tamil Nadu need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate”
- Candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 31st December 2021. Evidence should be produced.
- Candidates belonging to all categories should have passed in Diploma in Nursing Exam with a pass in the Higher Secondary course or Equivalent Exam recognized by the university and registered as Nurse & Midwife in the Tamil Nadu Nursing Council or any other State Nursing Council.
- Candidates should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council or any other state Nursing Council.
- The online submission of Application form for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatry Nursing Courses for 2021-22 Session in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, Government seats in Self-Financing Medical Colleges affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University can be accessed from the following websites www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in / www.tnmedicalselection.org
- Candidates should submit only one application form more than one application form, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Incomplete online application form will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) via bank portal
- The total marks obtained in Diploma in Nursing Course must be reduced to the base of 90 marks and the weighted total marks obtained should be calculated accurate to two decimals.
- Merit list for the Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) and Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatry Nursing Courses will be prepared by computing the Diploma in Nursing marks for 90 and experience marks for 10 which would form the aggregate marks for 100.
Method of Selection
- The selection will be made on merit basis and by counselling applying the Rule of reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu as follows.
- Open Competition: 31%
- Backward Class: 30%
- Most Backward /Denotified Community: 20%
- Scheduled Caste: 18%
- Scheduled Tribe: 1%
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website