Tamil Nadu Health Organization announces Admission to Paramedical Degree Courses for Academic Session 2021-22
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Courses Admission 2021 – Tamil Nadu Health Organisation (TN Health), Govt. of Tamil Nadu has invited application for admission to Paramedical Degree BSc Nursing, BPharm, BPT, B.ASLP, BSc, Cardio, Radiology, BOT, B.Optom Courses for the Academic Session 2021-22
Candidates can check more details on Tamil Nadu Paramedical Courses Admission 2021 such as eligibility, application form, merit list, etc from the page below..
Courses Offered with Duration
- MBBS (MEDICAL) – 5 Years (Including one year CRRI)
- BDS (Dental) – 5 Years (Including one year CRRI)
- B.Pharmacy – 4 Years
- B.Sc (Nursing) – 4 Years
- B.P.T.(Physiotherapy) – 4 Years (Including compulsory Six Month CRRI)
- B.O.T. (Occupational Therapy) – 4 Years (Including compulsory Six Month CRRI)
- BASLP – 4 Years (Including One year internship)
- B.Sc (Radiology & Imaging Tech.) – 3½ Years (Including six months compulsory resident internship)
- B.Sc (Radio Therapy Technology) – 3½ Years (Including six months compulsory resident internship)
- Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) – 2 Years
- B. Pharm Lateral Entry – 3 Years
- Diploma in Nursing – 3 Years
- Diploma in Pharmacy – 2 Years With 500 hours (3 months of Hospital Training)
- Certificate Courses – 1 Year
- Diploma Courses – 2 Years
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Courses Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 24th October 2021
- Availability of Application Form: 24th October 2021
- Last date to Apply: 08th November 2021
- Last date for receipt of filled-in online application form along with a photocopy of certificates: 10th November 2021
- Expected date for declaration of Merit through official website: To be announced
- Tentative Allotment of seats: To be announced
- Last date of Admission: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Paramedical Courses Admission 2021
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and a native of Tamilnadu. Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim the nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and who have studied Standard 6th to standard 12th in schools of Tamil Nadu need not submit their “Nativity Certificate”.
- Permanent Residence Certificate in Lieu of Nativity Certificate will not be accepted.
- Candidates who are native of Tamil Nadu alone will be considered for communal reservation.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021. (Those who were born a few days later can also be included, i.e. maximum 15 days).
- FOR B.Sc., (Nursing) Course: Candidates belonging to OC / BC / BCM / MBC/DNC should not have completed 30 years as on 31st December 2021. SC / SCA / ST candidates should not have completed 35 years as on 31st December 2021.
- For B.ASLP: Candidates shall not exceed more than 25 years as on the 1st July of 2021
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying Examination of the Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other Equivalent Board in the following group of subjects with minimum eligible marks.
(a) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
(b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics with any other subject
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Courses Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Candidates seeking admission to all Paramedical Degree courses should submit the online filled-in application form along with necessary enclosures should reach the following address ‘The Secretary, Selection Committee, No.162, E.V.R. Periyar High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai-10.
- Candidates should log on to any one of the following official websites. www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in / www.tnmedicalselection.org
- Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form by uploading the details in the required fields.
- Request for change in any particulars in the online application shall not be entertained under any circumstances after submission.
- Fee for the online application process is Rs.400/- and should be paid via the bank portal
- Selection will be made based on merit and applying the rule of reservation by the Government of Tamil Nadu as follows:
- Open Competition – 31%
- Backward Class – 30%
- Most Backward /Denotified Community – 20%
- Scheduled Caste – 18%
- Scheduled Tribe – 01%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website