Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Chennai announces Admission to Bachelor Of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) Degree Course 2021-22 Session
Tamil Nadu B.N.Y.S. Admission – Applications are invited for admission to B.N.Y.S. Medical degree course 2021-2022 session in Government Yoga & Naturopathy Medical Colleges and Self Financing Yoga & Naturopathy Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- 5 1/2 years of study including one year Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship
Tamil Nadu B.N.Y.S. Admission Dates 2021
- Application Form and Prospectus can be downloaded: 03rd November 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 25th November 2021
Tamil Nadu B.N.Y.S. Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Candidate should be a Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who have studied from VIII to XII standards in schools of Tamil Nadu need not to enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
- Candidates who are native of Tamil Nadu studied from VIII to XII Std. either partly or completely in schools situated outside Tamil Nadu should produce the “Nativity Certificate”
- Foreign Nationals though they might have studied for 5 years from 8th standard onwards or in a college in Tamil Nadu , they are NOT eligible to apply
- Should have completed the age of Seventeen years on or before 31st December 2021
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying exam of the Higher Secondary Certificate Exam (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent Board in one and the same attempt in the following group of subjects with the minimum eligible marks
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (or)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject
Tamil Nadu B.N.Y.S. Admission Application Process 2021
- Application Form for admission to B.N.Y.S. Medical Degree Courses for the academic session 2021-2022 in Govt. Yoga and Naturopathy Medical Colleges/Institutions and Govt. Seats in Self- Financing Yoga and Naturopathy Medical Colleges can be downloaded / accessed from the following official website: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
- Also candidates are advised to read the Prospectus carefully before filling the Application form, No correspondence / request for reconsideration will be entertained
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Filled in application form with all relevant documents prescribed may be delivered in person or by Registered post / Courier Service / Speed post before 5.30 P.M. on 25.11.2021
- Candidate should pay through online mode
- For General Category: Rs. 500/-
- For Special Category: Rs. 100/-
- Ranking will be made by merit on the basis of marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the prescribed science subjects in the qualifying examinations reduced to the base of 200 marks
- The marks obtained through different Boards of Examination will be taken into account after the Normalization of marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website