Govt. of Tamil Nadu notifies Admission to B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) (D. Pharm to B. Pharm) 2021, Apply now
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission – Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu has released the notifications for admission to B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) (D. Pharm to B. Pharm) Programs for the academic year 2021-22
Get here all the information about Tamil Nadu B.Pharm admissions 2021-2022, from this page.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission Dates 2021
- Date of Notification: 12th December 2021
- Commencement of sale of online application/download of online application form: 12th December 2021
- Last date for sale of online application/download of online application: 17th December 2021 05.00 pm
- Last date for receipt of the online application: 20th December 2021 (05.00 pm)
- Deceleration of Merit List: To be announced!
- Tentative Allotment of Seats: To be announced!
- Last date of admission: To be announced!
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Passed in all the subjects of the qualifying Examination of the Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other Equivalent Board in the following group of subjects with minimum eligibility marks
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course.
For OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Categories
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 40% marks in the first and second year D.Pharm. Exam with a pass in H.S.C or Individual pass mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical with not less than 40% aggregate marks in the above subjects in the qualifying H.S.C. exam (Academic stream) with a pass in D.Pharm Course
For SC/SCA/ST Categories
- Must have obtained pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology (or) Mathematics both in Theory & Practical with a minimum of 35% marks in the above subjects with a pass in D. Pharm Course.
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 6th Standard to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Pharmacy course in Tamilnadu need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
- Permanent Residence Certificate in Lieu of Nativity Certificate will not be accepted.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission Application Process 2021
- The online submission of Application form for admission to B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) Course for 2021-2022 Session in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, Government seats in Self-Financing Medical Colleges affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University can be accessed from the following websites www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in / www.tnmedicalselection.org
- Candidates should submit only one application form more than one application form, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Incomplete online application form will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) via bank portal
- The merit list for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) course will be prepared by computing the marks obtained in B.Pharm. course. It will be reduced to the base of 100 marks. The marks will be accurate to two decimals
Method of Selection
- The selection will be made on merit basis and by counselling applying the Rule of reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu as follows.
- Open Competition:31 %
- Backward Class: 30%
- Most Backward /Denotified Community: 20%
- Scheduled Caste: 18%
- Scheduled Tribe: 1%
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website