Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU) Dehradun n announces Nursing Entrance Examination (NEE) 2023 for BSc Nursing Admission
Swami Rama Himalayan University BSc Nursing Admission 2023 – Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU), Dehradun Uttarakhand invites online application for Nursing Entrance Examination (NEE) 2023 for admission into B.Sc. (Nursing) Programme offered at Himalayan College of Nursing for the academic session 2023
Swami Rama Himalayan University BSc Nursing Admission 2023
- Last date for online submission of Application Forms with requisite fee: 7th June 2023
- Date of uploading Admit Cards on SRHU website: 10th June 2023
- Date of Entrance Examination (at SRHU): 14th June 2023 (Wednesday)
- Date of Uploading Answer Keys (on the SRHU website): 15th June 2023
- Declaration of Result (on the SRHU website): 24th June 2023
- Date of 1st Counseling/Allotment of Seats: 03rd & 04th July 2023
- Date of 2nd Counseling/Allotment of Seats: 15th July 2023
- Date of 3rd Counseling/Allotment of Seats: 26th July 2023
- Commencement of Course: 01st August 2023
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2023. The maximum age limit for admission shall be 35 years.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates with Science who have passed the qualifying 12th Standard examination (10+2) from C.B.S.E. / I.S.C. / State Education Board and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and English.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Colour blind candidates are eligible provided that colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- An Interested candidate can apply for the Nursing Entrance Examination (NEE-2023) online by logging into the website: www.srhu.edu.in.
- Important: Candidates must register themselves in the link provided in the university website before submitting an online application for B.Sc. (Nursing) Programme from his/her email IDs and mobile numbers only.
- Candidates must download the Information Brochure and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application form. Once the applicant has filled the Online Application form, she/he will be redirected to the Online Payment page for submission of the requisite fee.
- Application fee: Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Exam Date : 14th June 2023 (Sunday)
- Duration : 2 hours
- Exam Time : 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- Total Question : 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Exam Language : The Question Paper shall be in both Hindi & English languages (Except for English Subject).
- Marking : Each correct answer shall be awarded ONE mark. There is no negative marking.
- Syllabus : Syllabus for the Entrance Examination will be the 10+2 syllabus (CBSE /ISC/ ICSE/ Uttarakhand State Board or equivalent).
- The percentage of marks distribution of entrance examination should be as follows:-
- Aptitude for Nursing- 20 marks
- Physics- 20 marks
- Chemistry- 20 marks
- Biology- 20 marks
- English- 20 marks
- Exam Centre : Swami Rama Himalayan University, Swami Ram Nagar, P.O. Jolly Grant Dehradun – 248016 (Uttarakhand)
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2023
- Bsc Nursing Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Top 25 Medical Colleges in India 2023