Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU) Dehradun n announces Nursing Entrance Examination (NEE) 2022 for BSc Nursing Admission
Swami Rama Himalayan University BSc Nursing Admission 2022 – Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU), Dehradun Uttarakhand invites online application for Nursing Entrance Examination (NEE) 2022 for admission into B.Sc. (Nursing) Programme offered at Himalayan College of Nursing for the academic session 2022
Swami Rama Himalayan University BSc Nursing Admission 2022
- Last date for online submission of Application Forms with requisite fee – August 07, 2022
- Date of uploading Admit cards on Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU) website – 8th August, 2022
- Date & Time of Entrance Examination (at SRHU) – 21st August 2022 (Sunday) 10:00 A.M. To 12:00 P.M.
- Date of Uploading Answer Keys (on the SRHU website) – 22nd August 2022
- Declaration of Result (on the SRHU website ) – 30th August, 2022
- Date of 1st Counseling/Allotment of seats – 6th – 7th September 2022
- Date of 2nd Counseling/Allotment of seats – 16th September 2022
- Date of 3rd Counseling/Allotment of seats – 23rd September 2022
- Commencement of Course – 26th September 2022
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2022. The maximum age limit for admission shall be 35 years.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates with Science who have passed the qualifying 12th Standard examination (10+2) from C.B.S.E. / I.S.C. / State Education Board and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and English.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Colour blind candidates are eligible provided that colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- An Interested candidate can apply for the Nursing Entrance Examination (NEE-2022) online by logging into the website: www.srhu.edu.in.
- Important: Candidates must register themselves in the link provided in the university website before submitting an online application for B.Sc. (Nursing) Programme from his/her email IDs and mobile numbers only.
- Candidates must download the Information Brochure and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application form. Once the applicant has filled the Online Application form, she/he will be redirected to the Online Payment page for submission of the requisite fee.
- Application fee: Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Exam Date : 21st August 2022 (Sunday)
- Duration : 2 hours
- Exam Time : 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- Total Question : 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Exam Language : The Question Paper shall be in both Hindi & English languages (Except for English Subject).
- Marking : Each correct answer shall be awarded ONE mark. There is no negative marking.
- Syllabus : Syllabus for the Entrance Examination will be the 10+2 syllabus (CBSE /ISC/ ICSE/ Uttarakhand State Board or equivalent).
- The percentage of marks distribution of entrance examination should be as follows:-
- Aptitude for Nursing- 20 marks
- Physics- 20 marks
- Chemistry- 20 marks
- Biology- 20 marks
- English- 20 marks
- Exam Centre : Swami Rama Himalayan University, Swami Ram Nagar, P.O. Jolly Grant Dehradun – 248016 (Uttarakhand)
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2022
- Paramedical Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Top 25 Medical Colleges in India 2022