Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Tirupati announces Admission to B.Sc. Nursing, BPT (Physiotherapy), B.Sc. AHS (Paramedical) Admission 2021
SVIMS Tirupati BSc Nursing, BPT and BSc AHS Admission – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T. (Physiotherapy), B.Sc. AHS (Paramedical) Courses for the Academic Year 2021
SVIMS Tirupati Admission Dates 2021
- Availability of applications through AP Online/Mee-Seva centers/ Online payment Gateway through SVIMS Website: 17th November 2021
- Last date for receipt of applications: 01st December 2021
- Display of provisional merit list at 5:00 p.m.: 14th December 2021
- Receiving objections (if any) through email /in person upto 5.00 pm: 17th December 2021
- Display of final merit list at 5:00 p.m.: 20th December 2021
- 1st Web-based Counselling: 28th December 2021
- 2nd & further web-based counsellings: Will be notified later
- Commencement of Classes BSc Nursing / BPT (Physiotherapy)/BSc AHS(Paramedical): 01st Jan 2022
SVIMS Tirupati Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English (core) / (elective) with aggregate of 45% marks from Board of Intermediate education or any other recognized board like AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE/NIOS or other equivalent Board. 5% marks are relaxed for SC/ST & BC candidates in the above subjects.
- AP EAPCET-2021 Rank in the examination
- A candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021
SVIMS Tirupati Admission Application Process
- Candidate seeking admission is required to apply through AP Online / TS Online/ through nearest Mee-Seva centres / through SVIMS website link
- Application is common for all courses. Single application will be sufficient for all courses
- To be paid through AP Online / Mee-seva centres only.
- BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. AHS (Paramedical)
- For OC category Rs.2360/- (Rs.2000/- + Rs.360/- (GST @ 18 %)
- For BC/ SC/ ST categories Rs.1888/- (Rs.1600 + Rs.288/- (GST @ 18 %)
- Bank charges and user charges extra. Amount shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Netbanking/ AP online
- Admissions are made based on the rank in AP EAPCET-2021.
- In case of tie, Elder person based on the date of birth in the SSC certificate will be preferred.
- Note: Sliding from one course to another course is allowed in 1st year only (single time only)
- The Semester system is followed for BPT, B.Sc (Paramedical(AHS)) courses
- Main / Supplementary Exam: Jan/Feb and July/Aug
- Annual System is followed for B.Sc (N) course
- Main exam: Sep/Oct
- Supplementary Exam: Feb/March
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website