Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) Assam announces Common Entrance Examination for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm Courses 2021
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D. Pharm Admission 2021 – Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) Assam invites applications for admission into 1st year B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy Courses offered in the Institutes under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the academic session 2021 through Common Entrance Examination.
Read on for more details on SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D. Pharm Admission 2021
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Diploma in Pharmacy
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D. Pharm Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Form begins: 23rd August 2021
- Last date to apply: 11th September 2021
- Issuance of Admit Card: 01st Oct – 19th October 2021
- Date of Common Entrance Test: 24th October 2021
- Declaration of Result/Merit List: To be announced
- Counseling process to be held on: To be announced
- Start of Session: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D. Pharm Admission 2021
B.Sc. Nursing & D Pharm
- Nationality & Residence: Candidates from across the country can apply.
- Gender: Only Female
- Qualification: 10+2 with PCB/PCM from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks for candidates belonging to the General category and 40% for SC/ST category candidates
- 17 to 24 years for general category, exemption of 03 years for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category candidates
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D. Pharm Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Online Application Forms is available on the University website www.ssuhas.in
- Application Fee for SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing & D.Pharm Admission 2021 is Rs. 1200/’-. The candidates have to pay the fee through the SBI payment gateway.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee using the NET Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ UPI
- The selection of the candidates to grant admission in an interesting discipline is based on the entrance test. The exam pattern of the test is thoroughly explained here.
- There shall be three papers Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3.
- Nature of Exam: Objective-based
- Duration of each paper: 02 hours
- Marking Scheme: +1 for every correct answer, 0 for an unattempted and incorrect answer
- Standard of exam: 12th class
- Paper-I – Physics & Chemistry (100 Questions) – Time: 10 AM to 12 Noon
- Paper-II – Biology (50 Questions) – Time: 01.00 PM to 02.00 PM
- Paper-II – Mathematics (50 Questions) – Time: 03 .00 PM to 04.00 PM
- Guwahati; Dibrugarh; Silchar; Jorhat; Barpeta; Tezpur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website