Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) Assam announces Entrance Examination for Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course 2021
SSUHS Assam M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) Assam invites applications in the prescribed format from the candidates intending to undergo M.Sc. (Nursing) Course in the Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati for the Session 2021.
Read on for more details on SSUHS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- M.Sc. Nursing
SSUHS Assam M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Form begins: 23rd August 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 15th September 2021
- Issuance of Admit Card: 30th September 2021
- Date of Common Entrance Test: 03rd October 2021
- Declaration of Result/Merit List: To be announced
- Counseling process to be held on: To be announced
- Start of Session: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SSUHS Assam M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- Candidates who passed B.Sc. Nursing degree or equivalent from Nursing College of the state of Assam or any other University recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam
- Must have a minimum of 1 (one) year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Must have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing and there will be 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates
SSUHS Assam M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online Application Forms is available on the University website www.ssuhas.in
- Application Fee for SSUHS M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 is Rs. 200/’-
- A non-refundable fee of Rs.4800/- only is required to be paid through the SBI payment gateway available in University website (SSUHS Fee Collect)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website