Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) announces Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Program 2022
RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 – Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) New Delhi invites application for admission to 2-years of Master of Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) program for the academic session 2022-22
RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
- The Program is designed as a balanced blend of core science and interdisciplinary topics to serve as a platform for attractive career opportunities in academia and industry.
- M.Sc. Nursing Course: 2 years
- No. of Seats: 25 +2
- Availability of Application Form: 16th May 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th June 2022
- Last Date of Receipt of Complete Application Form: 17th June 2022
- Admit Card Availability: To be announced
- Date of Selection Test: 24th July 2022 (Sunday, 10.00 AM)
- Date of Display of Selection Test Result: 10th August 2022
- Date of Counseling & Payment of Fees: 24th & 25th August 2022
- Commencement of Session: Delhi University Calendar
Areas of Study Include
- Nursing Education
- Advance Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research
- Clinical Specialty
- Nursing Management
Eligibility Criteria for RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Examination (12+4) years of the University of Delhi or a Degree recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 55% marks in the total.
- Candidates must have gained at least one year experience in Nursing in a Hospital/Specialty Institute/Educational Institution or Public Health/Agency.
- The experience will be calculated. Candidates from 11+4 years Nursing Degree Program will require a minimum of Two years experience in nursing.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc (Nursing) Course should apply on the application form supplied by the college office for the session 2022-2023
- Application forms of previous years will not be entertained.
- Application form for the session 2022-2023 downloaded from college website www.rakcon.com should be submitted with a Demand Draft of Rs.550/– in favour of ‘Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing’ payable at New Delhi.
- Filled Application Form to be submitted in the college office by hand or by post
- Selection of the candidates for admission to M.Sc Nursing Courses will be made on the merit of the selection test.
- All candidates, irrespective of reserved or non-reserved category, have to appear for the selection test except foreign nations.
- Duration of Exam: Two hours and thirty minutes (2½ hours)
- Type of Question: Objective type (multiple choices)
- M.Sc. – Nursing Foundation, Applied Nutrition, Preventive Medicine and epidemiology, Psychology, Sociology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics and Obstetrical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatry Nursing, Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education, Administration, Research and Statistics.
- Admit for RAKCON Nursing for admission in M.Sc Nursing will be available after the completion of the application process. Candidates who have filled their application on before the last date are eligible to download admit card by Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
- Admit Card is a very important document that contains the name of the candidates, venue of selection test, and some other details
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022