Pt BD Sharma University of Health Sciences annonces Admission to MSc Nursing and Nurse Practitioner Critical Care Program (NPCC) Courses 2021
Pt BD Sharma University Nursing Admission – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for admission to 2-Years MSc Nursing & Nurse Practitioner Critical Care Programme (NPCC) Courses in Govt./Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutions for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check all the details of Pt BD Sharma University Nursing Admission 2021 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page below.
Pt BD Sharma University Nursing Admission Important Dates 2021
- Availability of Prospectus, acceptance of applications, Deposition of Registration – cum – counseling fee : 02nd November 2021 onwards
- Last date of receipt of Offline application forms : 14th December 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam : To be notified
- Date & time of Counseling : To be notified
Pt BD Sharma University Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
For M.Sc. Nursing
- The Candidate must attain the age of minimum 22 years on 31.12.2021
- Note: The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate.
- The candidate must have passed following examinations:
- Must have passed B.Sc. Nsg./ B.Sc. Hons. Nsg. /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any INC recognized College of Nursing.
- However, in case of SC/ST/BC category candidates having 50% marks in aggregate may be allowed to appear in the Entrance Exam.
- Must be registered Nurse & registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Candidate must possess a registered B.Sc./PB B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of one year Clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrolment.
- Must have undergone the B.Sc Nursing / P.B. B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. program Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program.
Pt BD Sharma University Nursing Admission Application Process 2021
- The application form & prospectus can be downloaded from the University website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in and Application form complete in all respects alongwith Demand Draft/Debit Card/Credit Card of Rs.2,400/- (Rs.600/- for SC/BC/EWS/PWBD Categories of Haryana only) drawn in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health, Rohtak should reach the O/o Controller of Examination, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- Selection must be based on the merit of an entrance examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website