Pt BD Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak annonces Admission to Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Program 2021
Pt BD Sharma University MPT Admission – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for admission to Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Program for the academic year 2021.
Interested candidates can check all the details of Pt BD Sharma University MPT Admission 2021 like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc. from this page below.
Pt BD Sharma University MPT Admission Dates 2012
- Availability of application forms on University website : w.e.f. 03th November 2021 onwards
- Last date of receipt of application form : 22nd November 2021 (upto 05.00 pm)
- Date & Time of entrance examination : To be notified on University
- Date of declaration of result : To be notified on University
- Venue/Centre of counseling : Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS, Rohtak
Pt BD Sharma University MPT Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Must have passed B.P.T. Course from any recognized College of Physiotherapy.
- Must have completed 6 months internship at the time of counseling.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Important Note: A minimum eligibility percentile at par with the guidelines of Govt. of India for NEET (PG) examination will be followed for CET PG Exam i.e. MPT Course also.
Pt BD Sharma University MPT Admission Application Process 2021
- The application form & prospectus can be downloaded from the University website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in and Application form complete in all respects along with Demand Draft/Debit Card/Credit Card of Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/BC/EWS/PWBD Categories of Haryana only) drawn in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health, Rohtak should reach the O/o Controller of Examination, Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
Entrance Test Pattern
- Entrance Date & Time : To be notified on University
- Medium of Examination : English
- Duration : Three hours
- Number of question : 180 MCQ
- There will be no negative marking
- Total : 180 Marks
- Entrance Test questions will be based on the syllabus – Anatomy :10; Physiology :10; Electrotherapy :20; Exercise Therapy :20; Biomechanics :20; Orthopedics :15; PT in Orthopedics :20; PT in Medical & Surgical Conditions :20; Rehabilitation :20; Ethics :10; Research Methodology & Biostatistics :15
For more details and apply please visit the official website