PGIMER Chandigarh announces Entrance Exam for Admission to House Job (Dentistry) (Oral Health Sciences) Course for January 2024 Session
PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2024 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications for Entrance Exam for admission to House Job (Dentistry) (Oral Health Sciences) Course for the academic session beginning in January 2024. The Institute was established in1962 under the erstwhile state of Punjab. It was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. The admission to the House Job of the Institute is made on merit on an all India basis by holding an entrance examination by the Institute. Read the post below for more details on PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2024
PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2022
- Start of Online Registration on Website: 28th October 2023
- House Job (OHS) Application Form Closing Date: 17th November 2023
- Correction Window for House Job (OHS): 20th November 2023
- Computer Based Entrance Test (CBT): 10th December 2023
- Expected Date of Declaration of Result: 17th December 2023
House Job (Dentistry)
- Must hold degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) recognized by Dental Council of India
- Must have either completed, or due to complete, compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January session and 30th June for July session respectively
- Must be registered with Central/State Dental Registration Council
- (i) The candidates selected for House Job (Oral Health Sciences) are appointed for a period of six months. On recommendation of the Head of the Department, this period can be extended upto one year.
- (ii) House Job will be offered once in the department for a maximum period of one year.
- Candidates are eligible for House Job within three years after obtaining the BDS degree (including Internship) i.e 01st January 2021 to 31st December 2023
- (iv) The candidates who have already done House Job in any Hospital or Institute are not eligible for House Job at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled forms may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.pgimer.edu.in.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- For General /OBC/Sponsored Category : Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Mode Of Payment : Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Mode of Examination : Computer Based Test (CBT) / Online
- Duration of Examination : 1 and ½ (One and Half hours /90 minutes)
- Date of Examination : 10th December 2023
- Number of Shifts : 01 (One)
- Timing of Examination : 09.00 AM to 10.30 AM
- Location of Examination Centres : Chandigarh (Tricity), Delhi, Amritsar (Pb.) and Hamirpur (HP.)
- Language of Paper : English
- Type of Examination : Objective Type
- Number of Questions : One Paper of 100 MCQ (One Hundred)
For more details and apply please visit official website