PGIMER Chandigarh PG Diploma in Public Health Management Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2022 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) Course offered by the Institute for academic session commencing in July 2022 through Entrance exam.
PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2022
PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start of PGDPHM Course online Application on PGI Website: 12th April 2022
- PGIMER PGDPHM Course (July 2022) application form closes: 02nd May 2022
- Computer Based Entrance Test for PGDPHM Course: 28th May 2022
- Expected Date of Declaration of Result: 08th June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2022
- To be eligible for admission, a candidate must possess / fulfill the following qualifications/ requirements.
- Applicants should possess only an MBBS degree with three years experience as General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs) in the state Govt. Health Services from all over India preferably in the delivery of Public Health Service on or before 30th June 2022.
- Must be registered with the Central /State Medical Registration Council. (if applicable)
Other Eligibility Conditions [Sponsored / Deputed Candidates]
- Candidates concerned shall be employees of the deputing/ sponsoring authority and should have been working for three years (on or before 30th June for July session).
- After getting training at PGIMER, Chandigarh, the candidate will be suitably employed by the deputing/sponsoring authority to work for at least five years in the specialty in which training is received by the candidate at the PGIMER.
- That no financial implications, in the form of emoluments/ stipend etc. will devolve upon PGIMER, Chandigarh during the entire period of his/her course and such payment shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority.
PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled forms may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.pgimer.edu.in.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- For all category: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
Entrance Test Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
- Duration of Exam: 1 ½ hours (One & half hours/ 90 minutes)
- Date of Exam: 28th May 2022, 09 AM to 10.30 AM
- Number of Shifts: 01 (One)
- Exam Centres: Chandigarh, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata
- Language of Paper: English
- Type of Question: Objective Type
- Number of Questions: 100 MCQ
- Marking Scheme: Each question correctly answered in Part I & Part II will be awarded one mark, with 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers.
- Roll Numbers/Admit Cards/Hall ticket for appearing in the entrance examination will be available for download to eligible candidates approximately 10 days in advance and can be downloaded from the website by logging into their accounts on the website with their respective login id and password.
- Roll Numbers / Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Diploma Admission 2022