National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Kolkata announces Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery Admission 2019
NIH Kolkata BHMS Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from intending candidates of Indian nationality for Admission to 5½ years BHMS Degree Course in Homoeopathy (including one-year compulsory Rotatory Internship) at the National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata, affiliated to The West Bengal University of Health Sciences for the academic year 2019-2020.
Also See : MedicalEntranceExam
NIH Kolkata BHMS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Registration/Payment & Choice Filling: 25th June 2019
- Choice Filling/Locking: 02nd July 2019
- Processing of Seat Allotment: 03rd July 2019
- Result: 04th July 2019
- Reporting: 05th July 2019
- Registration/Payment & Choice Filling: 24th July 2019
- Choice Filling/Locking: 28th July 2019
- Processing of Seat Allotment: 29th July 2019
- Result: 31st July 2019
- Reporting: 01st August 2019
MOP-UP Round for Central/Deemed University/National Institutes only
- Registration/Payment & Choice Filling: 23rd August 2019
- Choice Filling/Locking: 27th August 2019
- Processing of Seat Allotment 28th August 2019
- Result: 29th August 209
- Reporting: 30th August 2019
- Five and a half years including one year compulsory Rotatory Internship
Eligibility Criteria for NIH Kolkata BHMS Admission 2019
- As prescribed for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) session 2019-20 is going to conducted by National Test Agency on May 05, 2019 (Sunday) for UG. The candidate must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) session 2019-20
- As prescribed for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) session 2019-20.
- The candidate must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) session 2019-20 conducted by National Test Agency on May 05, 2019 (Sunday).
- He/she is not blind (including colour blind), deaf and/or dumb (as per the syllabus and curriculum to the course prescribed by Central Council of Homoeopathy and the West Bengal University of Health Sciences). Orthopedically challenged persons with 50 to 70%locomotor disability involving the lower limbs only, can apply for the course
- Distribution of seats to various categories may be modified by the competent authority
- Reservation as per the Govt. of India norms shall be applicable
- The date of counselling for NIH BHMS Admission 2019 has released at the official website .All India Online counselling will start from June 25, 2019.
- The list of candidates who is eligible for admission will be declared by the NIH on the official website. Institute will not send any kind of call letter to individual candidates by post or through email. The direct link is given below for the counselling for NIH BHMS Admission 2019.
- The application fee for NIH BHMS 2019 is Rs.1000/-. The mode for submitting the application fee was offline through the Demand Draft. Candidates need to Demand draft ofRs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of “Director, National Institute of Homoeopathy”, payable at Kolkata along with the application
NIH Kolkata BHMS Admission 2019 Application Process
- The eligible candidates can download the application form from link www.nih.nic.in. Candidates fill the complete application form and attached the distinguished documents with it
Documents required to be submitted along with Application form
- Photocopy of the following documents (self-attested) is required to be enclosed along with the application form while submitting. Application without the following documents will be rejected.
- The print copy of Confirmation page of Online application form of NEET 2019
- Crossed Demand Draft Rs.34,450/- (excluding Hostel Fees). The demand draft must be drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Homeopathy, payable at Kolkata”
- Candidates must mention Full Name and Mobile Number behind the DD.
- 10th Standard Admit Card, Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12 Standard Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Offer Letter for Admission at NIH, Kolkata issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. Of Indian through online Counselling.
- Admit card of NEET 2019
- Downloaded copy of NEET 2019 result sheet from the website www.nta.ac.in
- AADHAR Card
- Demand Draft
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma as prescribed by NEET 2019.
- Certificate of locomotor disability as prescribed by NEET 2019.
- Medical Fitness Certificate in the prescribed proforma of NEET 2019 Information Bulletin conducted by National Testing Agency 2019 or notice for PWD candidates for UG counselling2019 dated June 18, 2019, Published by Ayush Admission Central Counselling Committees in its websitewww.aaccc.gov.in
For more details visit the official website: www.nih.nic.in
National Institute of Homeopathy
Block- Ge, Sector- III, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal 700106