DTE Nagaland announces Admission to MBBS and BDS Program through NEET 2019
Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 – Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland invites applications from interested candidates for admission into MBBS and BDS on the basis of NEET 2019
Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of application form: 17th June 2019
- Last date to submit application form: Second week of July 2019
Further dates yet to be updated
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
- Candidates who have qualified NEET UG-2019 shall apply.
- The selection will be done on the basis of NEET score obtained by the candidates in NEET 2019 entrance examination.
- The reservation criteria are made on various categories in the medical and dental seats within the state and are reserved by the state government authority.
See: Dental Admissions
Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are going first register themselves for the counseling followed by filling the application form.
- Then fill the personal details and educational details along with the mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates will be allotted with the username and password for login.
- Candidates have to pay the counseling fee to complete the registration process.
- Documents are required to be verified for allotting the final seats to the candidates.
- Candidates have to verify the required original documents along with one set of photocopy.
- Without document verification, the candidates will not get permission to fill the college choices.
- The candidates need to fill their choices of courses and colleges where they are looking for admission.
- Candidates can fill their choices; candidates must not fail to lock the filled choices.
- After the counseling the seat allotment will be done.
- The candidates can download the provisional seat allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- The candidates have to carry the original documents at the time of reporting at the allotted college.
For further details please visit the official website