Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Karad announces Admissions to M.Sc. Medical Programs Program 2022-23, Apply Now
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences M.Sc. Medical Program Admission 2022 – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Karad invites application for admission to Various M.Sc. Medical Programmes for the academic year 2022-23
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences M.Sc. Medical Program Admission 2022
- M.Sc. Medical Anatomy, Physiology and Microbiology
- M.Sc. Epidemiology
- Masters in Public Health
- Date of Availability of Application Form : From Wednesday, 16th May 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : Tuesday, 14th June 2022
- Date & Time of Entrance Exam : Friday, 24th June 2022
- Mode of Entrance Test : Online Entrance Examination
- Entrance Fees : 1000/- (Non Refundable)
- For M.Sc. Medical Anatomy, Physiology and Microbiology: Candidates must have passed B. Sc. with life sciences or BAMS, BHMS, DMLT, B. Sc. with minimum 50%.
- For M.Sc. Epidemiology: Recognized Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Health Sciences by respective councils with minimum 50%.
- For Masters in Public Health: Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Health Sciences recognized by respective councils (preferably an undergraduate degree in biological, clinical and social sciences or students from any other discipline with evidence of work in the field of public health.) with a minimum 50%.
- Online Application forms are available on University website www.kimskarad.in
- Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully before apply
- Entrance Fees : Rs. 1000/- (Non Refundable)
- Mode of Payment : Through online
- Selection will be based on a written test.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exams 2022 and Admission Notifications
- Paramedical Entrance Exams 2022 and Admission Notifications
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022