Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad announces Admissions to Master of Physiotherapy(MPTh) Program 2022-23, Apply Now
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences MPTh Admission 2022 – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Karad invites application for admission to Master of Physiotherapy (MPTh) Programs for the academic year 2022-23 through PGP AIET 2022
Candidates can check complete information regarding KIMS MPTh Admission 2022 such as Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria and more from the post below.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Karad MPTh Admission 2022
- M. P. Th. Musculo-skeletal Sciences
- M. P. Th. Neuro Sciences
- M. P. Th. Cardio – Pulmonary Sciences
- M. P. Th. Pediatric Neurology
- M. P. Th. Community Health Sciences
- M. P. Th. Oncology Physiotherapy
- Last date of availability of online application : Tuesday, 14th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination (Online Mode) : Friday, 24th June 2022
- Date of Declaration of Result : 1st week of July on the website
- Candidate must have passed B. P. Th. Examination (Recognized by IAP/OT.PT, council of Maharashtra.
- Online Application forms are available on University website www.kimskarad.in
- Application Form Fee : Rs. 1000/- (Non Refundable)
- Mode of Payment : Through online
- Selection will be based on a written test.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Physiotherapy Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Physiotherapy Career Scope and Job Prospects