Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences notifies Admission to MDS Courses for Session 2021-22 under Management Quota
KNRUHS PG Dental Admission – Online application forms are invited from NEET-MDS-2021 qualified candidates from Indian Nationals/NRI who have become eligible after lowering of cut-off score for admission to MDS Courses under Management Quota Seats for the academic year 2021-22 into Private Dental Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences in the state of Telangana
- PG Dental MDS Courses under Management Quota Seats
KNRUHS PG Dental Admission Dates 2021-22
- Date of Issue of Notification: 16th November 2021
- Availability of online Application & Uploading of Certificates: 18th November 2021
- Date of Release of Final Merit List of the Candidates: Will be notified later
- Commencement of Classes: Will be notified later
- Closure of admissions: As per MCI guidelines
KNRUHS PG Dental Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
- Final Merit position of the applied candidates will be prepared based on NEET PG-2021 Rank and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder.
- Candidates should have qualified in NEET MDS-2021 by securing marks of cut-off score or above as displayed above.
- Candidate should have passed BDS Degree Exam from an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India and should have completed internship by 31-07-2021
- The cut-off score for SC/ST/OBC / PWD Candidates is only for qualifying criteria and candidates are informed that there are no reservations under Management Quota
- Candidates should have registered with Dental Council of India/State Dental Council.
- State Merit position for Mgt. Authority Quota Seats in respective categories using NEET MDS-2021 score.
KNRUHS PG Dental Admission Application Procedure 2021-22
- Online application forms will be available on the website https://tspgmed.tsche.in from 11.00 AM on 16th November 2021 to 18th November 2021, 05.00 PM
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus/Instructions to fill the application form
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the jpg/jpeg format separately and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
- Registration and Verification Fee for MDS Courses – Rs.6300/- (Bank Transaction charges extra) shall be paid online through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking
- Registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date
- Final Merit position of the applied candidates will be prepared based on NEET MDS 2021 Score and included in the provisional final merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website