JCECEB announces Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2022 for Paramedical Courses Admission
Jharkhand Paramedical Admission 2022 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board invites applications from interested candidates for admission into Paramedical courses for the year 2022 through Paramedical Entrance Competitive Exam (PMECE) 2022
Jharkhand Paramedical Admission 2022
- 2 Years: Diploma Course in Para Medical & 3 years Pharmacy Course
- 1 Year Certificate course in dresser/medical lab attendant/radiographer
- Availability of application form: 16th September 2022
- Last date for submission of application forms: 29th September 2022
- Correction in Application form: 30th November 2022
- Issue of Admit Card: Before exam
- Date of Examination: 16th October 2022
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Para Medical & 3 Yrs. Pharmacy Course: Must qualify Intermediate in Science stream/10+2 (Science) or any equivalent examination.
- Age Limit: Pharmacy course minimum age should be 17 years & there is no age limit for other courses
- For Certificate Course in Dresser Course: Metric/Senior Secondary/10th or any equivalent examination
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for this particular course
- The official authority releases the JCECEB PMECE 2022 application form on the official website of JCECEB at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- The Application can be filled in online mode only no other mode is accepted for the same. The details in the JCECEB PMECE 2022 application form are non editable after submission
Steps to Apply
- First, go to the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now, register with basic details.
- The login id and password is displayed on the screen. Login with the same.
- Now, fill the qualification details, address details, and personal details.
- Next, upload a signature, thumb impression and photograph.
- Pay the application fee and take out the print out of the receipt.
- General/Economically Weaker /BC-I/BC-II – Rs.900/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates – Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online modes like credit / debit card and net banking facility
- Mode of Exam: It is held in CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective & Multiple Choice based questions.
- Medium of Question Paper: English & Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer you will get +1 mark & for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
- Number of Questions: There are 100 questions
- For Intermediate/10+2- PCM Stream – Physics, Chemistry & Maths & for PCB stream: Physics, Chemistry & Biology; from each subjects there are 50-50 questions.
- For 10th – Maths, Science & General Knowledge, from each 50-50 questions are there in the exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Medical Entrance Exam and Notifications 2022
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India