JCECEB announces BSc Nursing Competitive Examination 2023, for Admission to B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic Nursing Program, Apply Now
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Entrance Exam – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECED) invites applications from the eligible candidates wishing to appear in Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2023 for admission into B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic Nursing Program for the academic year 2023-24
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
- Release of Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2023 application form: 19 May 2023
- Last date to apply online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in: 05 Jun 2023
- Application form correction: 06 to 07 Jun 2023
- Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2023 admit card release date: As per JCECEB
- Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date: 18 June 2023 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Release of official answer key: As per JCECEB
- Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2023 result announcement: As per JCECEB
B.Sc Nursing Basic Course
- 10+2 Class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/ English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized boards under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examinations in Science conducted by the National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December 2023
BSc Nursing Post Basic Course
- He/ She must pass the higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose
- Students must be obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- The application forms are available online only. Candidates are advised to carry their mark sheet of 10+2, scanned photo, signature and thumb impressions as these are also needed for submission
- Candidates must take the print out of the application form with them for further process.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the official website
For B.Sc Nursing (Basic)
- For General/BC-1/ BC-2 – 900/-
- For SC/ST/ All female: – Rs. 450/-
For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
- For General/ BC-1/ BC-2 – Rs. 900/-
- For SC/ST/ All female – Rs. 450/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash Card/Net Banking
- Selection will be made on the basis of the written exam.
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode
- Language: English
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Test Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 150 Marks for B.Sc Nursing (Basic): 100 Marks for B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
- Marking scheme: There is no negative marking.
- Syllabus shall be based on intermediate level basic Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
- Medical Entrance Exam and Notifications 2023
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India