AIIMS announces Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS) 2022 for Admission to DM, M.Ch. & MD Hospital Administration Course for January 2022 Session
INI SS 2022 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS) January 2022 for admission to DM, M.Ch. & MD Hospital Administration Courses for January 2022 Session at Institutes of National Importance (INI) for Medical Education namely AIIMS-New Delhi and all new AIIMS, JIPMER-Puducherry, PGIMER-Chandigarh, NIMHANS-Bengaluru and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology- Thiruvananthapuram.
- DM/M.Ch. Course
- MD Hospital Administration
INI-SS January Dates 2022
- Date of Uploading Prospectus and Starting of Online Registration 28th October 2021
- Last date of Online Registration: 12th November 2021
- Applicants are required to check status through the Registration Status of My Page: 17th November 2021
- Last Date for Submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application: 21st November 2021
- Last date for MHFW, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National: 21st November 2021
- Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on website: To be announced
- Written Test through online (CBT) Mode: To be announced
- Expected Date of Declaration of Result (for all INIs): To be announced
- Expected date of declaration of Result (Stage-I) only for AIIMS Applicant: To be announced
- Departmental Assessment (Only for AIIMS applicant): To be announced
- Final Result: To be announced
- Last Date for Admission in the Course: 31st January 2021
INI-SS January Eligibility Criteria 2022
- DM-CARDIOLOGY: M.D/DNB in Medicine/Paediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the NMC
- DM-ENDOCRINOLOGY: M.D./ DNB Degree in Medicine/Paediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the NMC
- DM-NEPHROLOGY: M.D/DNB in Medicine/Paediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the NMC
- DM-NEUROLOGY: M.D. in Medicine/Paediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the NMC
- *Candidates can check more details on eligibility criteria from the information brochure available on the official website.
- For AIIMS New Delhi & Other AIIMS: Upper Age limit is 35 years as of 1st January 2022.
- For PGIMER, Chandigarh: Upper Age limit is 45 years as of 1st January 2022.
- For NIMHANS, Bengaluru: Upper Age limit is 37 years as of 1st January 2022.
- For SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram: Upper Age limit is 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
- For JIPMER, Puducherry: No Upper Age Limit
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable in the case of SC/ ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officers including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
- The persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM/M.Ch. for PWD candidates as per the Right of Persons with Disability Act, 2016.
INI-SS January Application Process 2022
- All information as well as access to processes related to INI-SS will be done through its online portal. The portal for INI-SS can be accessed from www.aiimsexams.ac.in >>Academic Course Tab >> and clicking on INI-SS
- The applicants are requested to visit the site frequently to keep themselves updated with the latest information.
- The access and different components of the application process will be enabled/ disabled as per the dates specified in the Important Dates Tab.
Steps to Register for INI SS 2022
- Visit the official site aiimsexams.ac.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- At the left side of the page, candidates can see the “Online Registration for Institute of National Importance Super Speciality (INI-SS) for admission to DM/ M.Ch./ MD (Hospital Administration) Jan 2022 Session has been started” link.
- Fill in the details.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Finally take an INI SS 2022 Application Form for future use.
- All Applicants: Rs.4250/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- PWBD: Exempted
- Note: The applicant can pay the prescribed application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the respective bank, etc by the applicant.
INI-SS Exam Pattern 2022
Stage-I: Applicable to all participating Institute
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 80 Questions
- Total Marks: 80 Marks
- Language: English
- Type of Questions: Objective type of questions of Single Correct Choice
- Correct Answer: One Mark (+1)
- In Correct Answer: Minus one-third (-) 1/3
- Unanswered / Marked for Review: 0
- Qualifying Criteria in Stage I: 50 percent (%)
Stage-II: Applicable to all AIIMS only
- Total Marks: 20
- Candidates must secure 50 percent (%) or more marks in Stage-I[as per the decision of the meeting of the 116th Academic Committee (item No. AC/ 116/ 10 dated 06.03.2018)].
- Candidates must have applied in online registration for AIIMS seats in respective specialty/ course.
- Candidates must be eligible as per eligibility criteria of AIIMS.
- Out of the candidates who fulfill the above criteria, candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/ practical/ lab-based assessment (carrying 20 marks) related to subspecialty/ systems/ component of the specialty/ course for which the candidate has applied in the respective department at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- To qualify for AIIMS Seat allocation a candidate must obtain 50 percent (%)or more marks in Stage-I & Stage-II combined.
- In case a candidate gets marks more than 50 percent (%) in Stage-I but less than 50 percent (%) marks in Stage I & II combined, he/ she will not be treated as qualified for AIIMS Seats.
INI SS Syllabus 2022
- The question paper will consist of questions from the General/ Basic component of the qualifying educational qualification and from subspecialty/ systems/ component the specialty/ course for which the examination is being conducted.
- Ahmedabad; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Bhubaneswar; Chennai; Chandigarh/ Mohali; Delhi/ NCR; Dehradun; Guwahati; Hyderabad; Imphal; Jammu; Jodhpur; Kolkata; Mumbai; Patna; Puducherry; Raipur; Trivandrum; Varanasi
INI-SS January Admit Card 2022
- Candidates who are going to take the exam need to collect the INI SS Admit Card. This INI SS Admit Card plays an important role for the applicants while attending the exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website