IGMCRI notifies NRI/NRI sponsored / OCI for MBBS Admission 2019
IGMCRI Puducherry MBBS Admission 2019 – Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMCRI) Puducherry invites applications from the NRI/NRI Sponsored/ OCI for admission to UG (MBBS) course for the academic year 2019.
Distribution of seats: To be released on 07th June 2019
Guidelines for NRI/NRI Sponsored /OCI admission are as follows:
- An NRI student is one who has NRI status. Students who have studied their qualifying exam equivalent to 10+2 of India, form schools or colleges abroad (outside India) will also be considered as NRI student.
- Candidates should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to seek admission under Non resident Indians (NRI) category.
Eligibility Criteria for IGMCRI Puducherry MBBS Admission 2019
- Candidate seeking admission to MBBS course under NRI Quota should have, at first attempt, passed H.SC, Exam (10+2 pattern/equivalent) and must have taken courses in Biology Physics and Chemistry English should be one of the subjects in the qualifying exam. And obtained minimum of marks at 50th percentile in ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test to MBBS Course’ held for the said academic year
- Candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Biology or Botany and Zoology taken together and a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Chemistry Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam
- Wherever grades like A,B-C+, etc. are used by the issuing school, appropriate equivalence in terms of percentage like 90%, 75% and 60% should be made available. Rounding off the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted
- Candidates with foreign qualifications will have to obtain the ‘Equivalence Certificate’ from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi who will equate their qualifications as equivalent to the 10+2 of India. This certificate will have to be submitted at the time of counselling.
- The admissions made are provisional and subject to approval by the Pondicherry University, Puducherry and Medical Council of India, New Delhi
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Selection Process for IGMCRI Puducherry MBBS Admission 2019
Selection will be made by the CENTAC purely on merit based on all India NEET MBBS 2019 rank secured by candidates.
IGMCRI Puducherry MBBS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of application: 07th June 2019
- Last date of receipt of application: 17th July 2019
Application Process for IGMCRI Puducherry MBBS Admission 2019
Candidates have to apply online as per the guidelines given in the prospectus which will be available on the website from 07th June 2019.
For more details visit the official website
Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMCRI) Puducherry, Registrar (Academic), Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Kathirkamam, Puducherry 605009, India, Tel: 0413-2277545, Website www.igmcri.com