Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) New Delhi announces Entrance Exam for Admission to M.Sc Nursing Program 2022
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 – Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi invites applications for admission to M.Sc Nursing Course for the academic year 2022-23 through Entrance Exam
Check the complete details on ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from the post below.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- Date of Notification of Admission: Offline 24th April 2022
- Date of Commencement of Application: Online 25th April .2022
- Last date for submission of Application: Online 15th June 2022 by 05.00 pm
- Date of publication of Admit Card: Online 16th June 2022 by 05.00 pm
- Last date for download of Admit Card: Online 21st June 2022 by 05.00 pm
- Date and time of Entrance Examination: Offline 22nd June 2022 at 10.00 am
- Date of result of Entrance Examination: Online 22nd June 2022 by 05.00 pm
- Date of Counselling/ Interview: Offline 23rd June .2022 at 10.00 am
- Date of publication of Merit List: Online 25th June 2022 by 05.00 pm
- Merit List: Cut-off date for joining the course 16th July 2022 by 05.00 pm
- Date for publication of Wait List: Online 18th July 2022 by 02.00 pm
- Wait List: Cut-off date for joining the course 07th August 2022 by 05.00 pm
- Date of commencement of the course 01st September 2022: 10.00 am
- Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- Minimum education requirements shall be passing of:
- B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, Post Basic Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks; 5% relaxation in marks shall be given for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Candidate should have undergone training in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- One year of experience in a hospital of at least 100 beds or a teaching hospital or in a College (or) School of Nursing (or) in a Community Health Program after registering in the State Nursing Council
- Candidate shall be medically fit
- A candidate aspiring for admission to M.Sc Nursing programme shall have to apply in the prescribed online application form that is complete in all aspects on or before the last date of submission. (For ONLINE APPLICATION, log on to www.ilbs.in).
- The candidate shall also appear in the written Entrance Examination and Interview held at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi on the date and time advertised by the Institute.
- The selection of candidates for admission to Master of Nursing is made in the following manner.
- A Master Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at the Entrance Examination and Counseling. A final list shall be prepared for the reserved categories on the basis of their performance in the selection test.
- Test Pattern: The duration of Written Test/ Entrance Examination is 1 hour 30 minutes. There shall be one Question Paper of 75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) covering the subjects of BSc Nursing.
- Scheme of Marking : There shall be no negative marking for wrong/ unanswered answers. Each correct response shall be scored 1 mark.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams 2022 and Admission Notifications
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Medical Entrance Exams 2022 and Admission Notifications
- Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation