Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books to make sure that you have the requisite knowledge-base and exposure to crack even the toughest of nursing entrance exams in India or elsewhere? Well, worry not! Because, our in-house experts have compiled a list of 4 top books for nursing entrance exam preparation. Check them out:
Authored by Narwal Abha who has previously authored other best-seller nursing entrance exam books including the ‘Key to Success Staff Nurses Recruitment Exam’, the MSC Nursing Entrance Guide is a one-stop solution for all you aspiring Postgraduate nursing professionals. Enriched with 10,000 MCQs with explanations and 20 model test papers, this book is particularly useful if you are preparing for the entrance exams for admission in AIIMS, RAK, Post Basic BSC Nursing, Jamia Hamdard, and other top nursing institutions.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
This book covers the whole syllabus of MSc Nursing 1st year as prescribed by the Bana Farid University of Health Sciences and the Indian Nursing Council. The language used in the books is incredibly simple and hence, can be seamlessly comprehended by almost everyone. In addition to covering all basic to advance nursing theories, conceptual models and their appropriate applications in field services, the book also provides self-explanatory notes and illustrations. A pretty handy book for graduate and postgraduate nursing students.
Jointly authored by Preeti Agarwal, RS Agarwal and Vinod Gupta, this is indeed a comprehensive guide book for nursing competitive exam preparations. With detailed explanations of nursing theories at all levels and their best practices, the book has been tailor made for those preparing for RPSC, AIIMS, DSSSB, ESI, PGI, Railway, and all PSC nursing competitive exams.
Trying for admission in undergraduate nursing programs offered by reputed institutions? In that case, you can not simply overlook the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Guide by Arihant Experts. The book is particularly targeted towards those preparing for B.Sc. Nursing GNM Entrance Examination. Divided into six sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, English, and General Awareness, each individual chapter in the book is sub-divided into different chapters as per the syllabi of the entrance exam.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India