Himachal Pradesh University announces Admission to MBBS Program through NEET UG 2019
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 – Himachal Pradesh University invites applications from NEET qualified candidates for admission into MBBS course for the year 2019.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date for Application: 25th June 2019
- Last date for Application: 29th June 2019
- Time for correcting errors in the form: 30th June 2019 (up to 3.00 pm)
- Date of displaying the category wise provisional merit list: 02nd July 2019
- Dates of 1st round of centralized counseling for admission in govt. medical/ Dental colleges including Private medical / Dental colleges: 05th to 11th July 2019
- Last date for joining the allotted college and course: 12th July 2019
- Dates of the 2nd round of centralized counselling for filling up of vacant seats: 25th to 28th July 2019
- Last date of joining for the candidate’s allotted seats in mop-up round: 12th Aug. 2019
- Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical college by the counseling authority: 13th Aug. 2019
- Commencement of classes: 01st Aug. 2019
For more details on dates please check the official website
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology(which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from open School as private candidates shall not be eligible for admission. Furthermore, the study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
- She/he has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS course.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
- Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla: 100
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Kangra at Tanda: 100
- Dr. YSP Government Medical College, Nahan, Distt. Sirmour: 100
- Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri government Medical College, Nerchowk, Distt. Mandi: 100
- Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College, Chamba: 100
- H.P Government Dental College & Hospital, Sunder Nagar, Dist. Mandi: 60
- MN DAV Dental College Tatul, Dist. Solan: 60
- Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Budh (Nalagarh) Dist. Solan: 60
- Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib, District Sirmour: 100
- For General/ NRI: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs. 1000/-
See: Top Entrance Exams after 12th
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 Application Process
- The application form for the Himachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2019 is available in the online mode on the official website of the H.P University. Candidates have to fulfill all the eligibility norms to get admissions in the medical college of HP state.
For more details visit the official website www.hpuniv.ac.in