Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences announces B.Sc Paramedical Courses (B.Sc Medical Lab Technology Courses) and BPT Admission 2023
Dr NTR University BSc Paramedical and BPT Admission 2023 – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into B.Sc., Paramedical Technology Courses and BPT under Competent Authority Quota for the academic year 2023-24 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Dr NTR University BSc Paramedical & BPT Admission 2023
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc., (Paramedical Technology) Degree Courses:
- B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- B.Sc. Neuro Physiology Technology
- B.Sc. Optometric Technology
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology
- B.Sc. Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology
- B.Sc. Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. Emergency Medical Technology
- B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy Technology
Dr NTR University BSc, BPT Admission 2023 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 07th October 2023
- Availability of Online application forms: 08th to 19th October 2023 by 06.00 PM
- Dates of release of Final Merit Position: Candidates are informed to visit website
- Dates of exercising web options: Candidates are informed to visit website
- Commencement of classes: Candidates are informed to visit website
- Closure of admissions: Candidates are informed to visit website
Eligibility Criteria for Dr NTR University BSc Paramedical and BPT Admission 2023
For BPT Course
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2023.
For B.Sc., (Paramedical Technology) Course
- Should have passed 2 years Intermediate Exam (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry which shall include a practical test in each subject. OR Any other examination of 10 + 2 pattern recognized by the University in Andhra Pradesh or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry subjects which shall include a practical test in each of subject. OR
- Intermediate Vocational (10+2) with Bridge course in Physical Sciences & Biological Sciences OR APOSS in Physical Sciences& Biological Sciences
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on the 31st December 2023. The candidate who do not complete 17 years as on 31.12.2023 are not eligible
- Visit website https://ugparamedical.ntruhsadmissions.com through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The Registration number which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and should not be disclosed to others.
- The following Certificates are required to complete the online application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid online.
- BC/SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1888/- (Rs.1600/-+GST Rs.288/-)
- All other Candidates – (Rs.2000/- + GST Rs.360/-)
- Mode of Payment: through online by Debit card / Credit card, Net Banking/UPI.
For more details and apply please visit the official website