Director of Medical Education Karnataka notifies Admission to B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BPO and BSc Allied Health Sciences Courses for Session 2021-22
DME Karnataka B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BPO and BSc Allied Health Sciences Admission – Directorate of Medical Education Karnataka has released the notification for selection of candidates through online counseling for Admission to B. Sc Nursing, BPT, B.P.O and B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences Courses for seats in Govt. Colleges & Govt. Seats in Private Colleges for the Academic Year 2021-22
- B.Sc. Nursing.
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Duration of the above courses 4 Years Except for BPO 4 ½ Years
DME Karnataka B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BPO and BSc Allied Health Sciences Admission Dates 2021
- Date of issue of Notification & Brochure 16th December 2021
- Hosting of Online Registration & Application: 16th December 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Application: 19th December 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Prescribed Fees: 20th December 2021
- Verification of Documents: 20th to 23rd December 2021
DME Karnataka B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BPO and BSc Allied Health Sciences Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1st Yar BSc Nursing Course: Applicant should have passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English papers individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks together in PCB papers at the II PUC or 12th Standard i.e. (10+2). The candidate belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes shall obtain 40% marks in PCB papers together in the qualifying examination.
- 1st year B.P.T Course: Applicant should have passed II-PUC / 12th Standard (10+2) or equivalent exam individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and must have obtained not less than 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (35% in case of SC/ST & OBC applicants).
- 1st Year B.P.O Course: Applicant should have passed II-PUC/12th Standard (10+2) or equivalent exam with English as one of the language and physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics as optional subjects with not less than 50% of marks in the aggregate of the relevant Science subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics subjects individually to be eligible
DME Karnataka B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BPO and BSc Allied Health Sciences Admission Application Process 2021
- By visiting the website http://kea.kar.nic.in and selecting “B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.P.O and Allied Health Sciences-2021 Online Registration,” you can enter all of your details ONLINE
- Candidates will get an application ID and password to their registered mobile phone number and email address after entering all of their details, and the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Separately, provide a scanned copy of a current passport-size colour photo, signature, and left thumb impression in JPG or JPEG format
- Candidates must pay the required fee in the manner specified. Take a printout of the application form on A-4 paper and produce the same copy for document verification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website