Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) announces CG Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
CG Post Basic Nursing Entrance Examination 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), Raipur invites applications for appearing in a competitive entrance exam for admission to Post Basic Nursing Program for the academic year 2022-23. Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode.
CG Post Basic Nursing Entrance Examination 2022
- Submission of Online Applications: 06th May 2022
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 29th May 2022
- Form Correction: 30th May to 01st June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: 03rd July 2022 (2.00 pm to 4.15 pm)
- Declaration of Result: To be announced!
- Exam Centre – Bilaspur, Raipur
- Citizenship : The applicant should be an Instinctive of Chhattisgarh.
- Educational Qualifications : Applicants belonging to all categories must have passed General Nursing & Midwifery with a pass in the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Midway or 10 + 2 or a corresponding examination familiarized by the University.
- Age limit : The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years and not in excess of 35 years old as of the year of examination.
- Application form for CG Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is available from May 06, 2022, at https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board has released the application form online mode only.
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and read the important mandatory point.
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ type
- Exam Syllabus : Anatomy and Physiology; Microbiology; Fundamental of Nursing; Community Health Nursing; Environmental Hygiene; Medical Surgical Nursing; Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing; Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing; Child Health Nursing; Administration and Ward Management
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer, no negative marking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission Notiifications 2022