Bihar Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling [PGMAC (Ayush)] 2022 for MD (Homeo) Courses Admission – Apply Now
Bihar PGMAC 2022 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE Board) invites online applications from interested qualified candidates on the basis of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)-2022 [Homeopathic] for appearing in the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling [PGMAC (Ayush)]-2022 in order to select candidates for admission to the FIRST YEAR of the for MD (Homeo) Courses.
Bihar PGMAC 2022
- Candidates for admission to the FIRST YEAR of the following Post Graduate Degree Courses:
- MD (Homeo) Courses (i) Materia Medica & (ii) Practice of Medicine in R.B.T.S. Govt. homeopathy Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur
- MD (Homeo) Courses (i) Organon of Medicine (ii) Repertory (iii) Hom. Pharmacy (iv) Practice of Medicine (v) Paediatrics (vi) Psychiatry in G.D. Memorial Homoeo Medical College and Hospital, Patna (Private)
Bihar PGMAC 2022 Important Dates
- Online Registration starting date: 10th April 2022
- Online Registration closing date: 15th April 2022 (10.00 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card/Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate: 15th April 2022 (11.59 P.M.)
- Online Editing of Application Form: 16th April 2022 (11.59 P.M.)
- Publication of Counselling Program: 18th April 2022
- Proposed date of Offline Counselling: 20th April 2022
Bihar PGMAC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary examinations or its equivalent from any State/Centre Examination board.
- For PG Course – Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
Bihar PGMAC 2022 Application Process
- The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAC (Ayush) for MD(HOMEO)-2022 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link “PGMAC (Ayush)-2022 [MD (HOMEO)]” under Prospectus Section
- After that click on “Online Application portal of PGMAC (Ayush) [MD (Homeo)]-2022 and follow the instructions appearing on the computer screen.
- Counselling fee of Rs. 2200/- only for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates has to be paid through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking.
- The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- The selection will be based on the Marks of the Entrance Examination. The details of the Entrance Examination will be declared later on.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website