Baba Farid University of Health Sciences announces Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test (PMNET) 2022 for Admission to M.Sc Nursing Program
BFUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test PMNET 2022 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot conducts Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test (PMNET-2022) for admission to M.Sc. (Nursing) Courses in the various Nursing Colleges of Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for the session 2022
BFUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) 2022
- Availability of Prospectus (Online) : 08th September 2022
- Last Date for applying online including NRI candidates through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in : 19th September 2022
- Last date of correction in online submitted application forms : 19th September 2022
- Last date for deposition of application fee of Rs. 5900/-(2950/- for SC) including GST as per rules through online payment gateway available on university website. : 19th September 2022
- Availability of Admit / Roll Number Card on University Website 20th September 2022
- Date of conduct of PMNET-2022 : 22nd September 2022
- Date of result declaration By : 23rd September 2022
- Counseling : Physical counselling will be conducted at University College of Nursing, Faridkot The selected candidates are required to deposit a six month fee in the shape of bank demand draft favouring Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences payable at Faridkot. In case candidate failed to deposit the fee on the spot at the counseling venue, he/she will not be considered for admission : 04th October 2022 at 11:00 AM
- Candidates should have obtained a certificate in B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration council/ Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with minimum 55% marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University.
- In case candidate passed qualifying examination from IGNOU, New Delhi, study centre must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi
- Candidates should have at least one year of work experience at the time of joining the course in Bedside nursing or Public Health Nursing or Nursing Educational Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or before/after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate ensures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2022.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
- After online applying, candidates should have to deposit the requisite fee through the online payment gateway available at University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- For General Category : Rs. 5900/- + GST
- For SC category only : Rs. 2950/- + GST
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking. Any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
Scheme of Entrance Test
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot shall conduct an Entrance test for admission to M.Sc.(Nursing) Courses. The centre of the test shall be displayed on the website of the University and Admit Cards.
- The question paper PMNET-2022 (M.Sc. Nursing ) will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge / Trends in Nursing||20||80|
- The syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities, center/centers shall be intimated by the University.
- There shall be no negative marking
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- Medical Entrance Exam and Notifications 2022
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India