Baba Faridkot University of Health Science (BFUHS) announces PhD Entrance Test (PHDET) 2021 for Admission
Baba Farid University PhD Entrance Test 2021 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has invited online applications for admission to the PhD Courses in Faculties of Medical/ Allied Health/ Dental/ Nursing/ Physiotherapy/ Pharmaceutical Science for the academic year 2021 through PhD Entrance Test (PHDET)
Read the post below for more details on Baba Farid University PhD Entrance Test 2021
PhD Entrance Test 2021
- Baba Faridkot University of Health Science (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab, has invited applications from eligible candidates to register for PhD Entrance Test 2021
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in the faculties of Medical/Allied Health/ Dental/ Nursing/ Physiotherapy/ Pharmaceutical Science
Baba Farid University PhD Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- Online Applications in the prescribed format University Website: 22nd April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 12th May 2021
- Date of PHDET Entrance Test: Will be notified on University Website
Eligibility Criteria for Baba Farid University PhD Entrance Test 2021
- Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
- For further details regarding Admission, Eligibility, Date of Entrance, Application Form, Information Prospectus and other details, please refer to the Website https://bfuhs.ac.in
Baba Farid University PhD Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can download the prescribed application form from university website https://bfuhs.ac.in
- The application fee is Rs.3000/- which is to be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot
- The duly filled in completed application form, along with demand draft and other requisite enclosure documents, should be sent to the office of the Coordinator, PhD Research Cell, Academic Block, BFUHS, Faridkot
- Candidates should pay Rs. 3000/- + 18% GST through an online payment gateway.
- Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the Ph.D. Entrance Examination (PHDET).
- The Ph.D. Entrance Exam consists of 100 marks.
- The time duration of the entrance exam will be one hour.
- PhD Entrance Exam will consist of two parts Each MCQ
- Part – A: Research Methodology: 20 MCQ
- Part – B: Concerned Speciality: 30 MCQ
- Each MCQ will be worth 02 marks and there will be no negative marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website.