Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ATVMU) announces Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, U.P. invites application for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course (2 Years) through Common Entrance Test (CET) for Academic Session 2022-23
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022
- Prospectus and Application Form Available (Online) : 14th July 2022 (Thursday)
- Last date for Submission of Application form : 17th August 2022 (Saturday)
- Last Date for Online Payment : 13th August 2022 (Wednesday)
- Admit card available Online from : 22nd August 2022 (Monday)
- Examination Date : 28th August 2022 (Sunday)
- Center of Examination : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Result can be seen on Website from : One week after examination (Onwards)
- Registration for counseling : 5th September 2022
- Counseling result : 14th September 2022
- Candidate Joining at College : Up to 22nd September 2022
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate (12th Standard examination) or (10+2) or an equivalent exam recognized by the University for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986 will be eligible for admission.
- The candidate should have passed and obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for eligibility for admission in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Should be registered as Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife (R.N.R.M.) with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas: (O.T. Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, TB Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological and NeuroSurgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopedic Nursing)
- Color blind candidates are eligible provided that color corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- The selection of candidates will be subject to medical fitness. No selected candidate will be permitted to join the course unless declared medically fit by the Medical Board appointed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board shall be final.
- Application shall be submitted online only, No application form shall be received by post.
- Online application can be submitted on website www.abvmuup.edu.in
- Please give all the correct information. The University admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing will be done on the basis of the Online Entrance Examination.
Step to be followed
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Payment of examination fee as per Category
- Step 3: Payment Details Entry
- Step 4: Upload Photo, Signature, and Sample sheet
- Step 5: Application Form Filling, Review and Finally Submit
- For Unreserved (UR)/OBC : Rs. 2200/-
- For SC/ST : Rs. 1800/-
- Mode of Payment : Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking or UPI/BHIM details for making online payment.
- The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit of the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 Years) Common Entrance Test 2022.
- Reservation Rules of Uttar Pradesh State Government shall apply.
- Examination will be of 180 minutes duration and will be from 11:00 AM to 2.00 PM.
- Candidates are required to be present at the examination center 60 minutes before the commencement of the examination and to be seated 30 minutes before the time of examination
- Examination will be on MCQ basis in English language only.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions.(Question paper will be in three sections. Section A, B and C of 90, 70 and 40 marks each respectively).
- Medical Surgical Nursing -I
- Medical Surgical Nursing -II
- Community Health Nursing -II
- Mental Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing
- Bio Sciences (Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology)
- Nursing Foundations (Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid)
- Community Health Nursing (CHN-I, Environmental Hygiene, Health Education & Communication Skills, Nutrition)
- Behavioral Sciences (Psychology, Sociology)
- Computer Education
- Nursing Education
- Introduction to Research and statistics
- Professional Trends & Adjustments
- Nursing Administration & Ward Management
- Every single correct response will get 01 marks each. No Negative Markings for incorrect response and/or more than one response.
- Subjects of General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course level
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams 2022
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2022
- Paramedical Entrance Exam Notifications 2022