Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ATVMU) announces Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to MSc Nursing Program
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University MSc Nursing Admission 2022 – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ATVMU) Uttar Pradesh invites application for admission to M.Sc. Nursing (2 years) Program through Common Entrance Test (CET) for Academic Session 2022-23
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University MSc Nursing Admission 2022
- Application form Available (Online) : 14th July 2022 (Thursday)
- Last Date of online Payment : 13th August 2022 (Saturday)
- Last Date of Application : 17th August 2022 (Wednesday)
- Admit card available online from : 22nd August 2022 (Monday)
- Entrance Examination : 28th August 2022 (Sunday)
- Place of Examination : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Date of Result : One week after examination
- Registration for counseling : 5th September 2022 to 9th September 2022
- Counseling result : 14th September 2022
- Candidate Joining at College : Up to 22nd September 2022
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing form an Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The candidate should have passed the B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 55% aggregate marks for Unreserved (UR) & OBC candidates and minimum 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing course.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course.
- The selection of candidates will be subject to medical fitness. No selected candidate will be permitted to join the course unless declared medically fit by the Medical Board. The decision of the medical board shall be final.
- Application shall be submitted online only, No application form shall be received by post.
- Online application can be submitted on website www.abvmuup.edu.in
- Please give all the correct information. The University admission to M.Sc. Nursing will be done on the basis of the Online Entrance Examination.
Step to be followed
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Payment of examination fee as per Category
- Step 3: Payment Details Entry
- Step 4: Upload Photo, Signature, and Sample sheet
- Step 5: Application Form Filling, Review and Finally Submit
Application and Examination Fee
- For Unreserved (UR)/OBC:- Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST:- Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of Payment : Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking or UPI/BHIM details for making online payment
- The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit of the M. Sc. Nursing (2 Years) Common Entrance Test 2022.
- Reservation Rules of Uttar Pradesh State Government shall apply
- Examination will be of 180 minutes duration and will be from 11:00 AM to 2.00 PM.
- Candidates are required to be present at the examination center 60 minutes before the commencement of the examination and to be seated 30 minutes before the time of examination.
- Mode of Examination will be on MCQ basis in English language only.
- Number of questions: 200 (Question paper will be in three sections. Section A, B and C of 90, 70 and 40 marks each respectively).
- Nursing Foundation
- Medical Surgical Nursing 1&2
- Community health Nursing 1&2
- Mental health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing
- Anatomy, Physiology.
- Nutrition & Biochemistry
- Pharmacology, Pathology & Genetics
- Communication & Education Technology
- Research & Statistics
- Nursing Management
- Every single correct response will get 01 marks each. No Negative Markings for incorrect response and/or more than one response.
- Subjects of B. Sc Nursing course level.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams 2022
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2022
- Paramedical Entrance Exam Notifications 2022