AIIMS New Delhi announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program for July 2023 Session
AIIMS New Delhi PhD Admission 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi invites online applications for admission to PhD Program for the July 2023 session through an Entrance Test scheduled to be held on 02nd September 2023 in online (CBT) mode.
AIIMS New Delhi PhD Admission 2023
- Last date for Registration of Online application. 16.08.2023 Wednesday
- Status of application & Rejected application with reason for rejection: 21.08.2023 Monday
- Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after this date under any circumstances and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section: 24.08.2023 Thursday
- Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward
- an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National for appearing
- in the Ph.D. Entrance Examination for JULY 2023 session: 24.08.2023
- Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos./Admit Card on website: 28.08.2023
- Written Test through (CBT) Online Mode: 02.09.2023
- Expected Date of declaration of Result (Stage-I&II): 08.09.2023
- Departmental Assessment (Stage-III) 15.09.2023
- Final Result 20.09.2023
- Last date for joining the Ph.D. Program 16.10.2023
- A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
For Medical qualification
- MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/ DM/M.Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination.
- Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges that are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
For Nursing Qualification
- Candidates holding an M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Specialty will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in the College of Nursing.
- For non-medical candidates, eligibility shall be a Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per the requirement of the project.
- Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech. degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category.
- Candidates possessing Master’s Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible While seeking project details from the department, the desired qualification of a Master’s Degree to be suitable for project work should be mentioned by the respective department. The same will be displayed along with the Number of Seats & Department.
- Candidate having eligibility under the non-medical category should have at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified
For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.aiimsexams.org. & http://phd.aiimsexams.org/
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org.
- The cost of the Application Form includes the fee for the entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- After selecting the online registration, fill in the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees, filling the required information step by step.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression is uploaded according to the instructions provided in the Prospectus & application form available on the official website.
- For General / OBC Category – Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023