Aliah University announces Entrance Exam (AUAT) 2021 for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Program
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2021 – Aliah University, West Bengal has invited applications for Admission to the 4-years B.Sc Nursing Program for the Academic Year 2021-22. The B.Sc. Nursing admission is going to be conducted on the basis of the University’s entrance exam, the Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT).
Interested candidates can check the complete information of Aliah University BSc Nursing 2021 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through the page below.
- Name of the Course: 4-year B.Sc. Nursing
- Type of Course: UG Degree
- Duration of Course: 4 years
- Number of Seats: 60
- Recognized by: Indian Nursing Council & West Bengal Nursing Council
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application: 28 July 2021
- Last date for online application: 12th August 2021
- Online availability of admit card for Nursing: 20th August 2021
- Exam date of AUAT 2021 for Nursing Programme: 28 August 2021
- Publication of Merit List (Rank) of Nursing: To be announced
- E-counselling: To be announced
- Publication of allotment list (First round): To be announced
- Admission (First round): To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2021
- Applicants must have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English of at least qop marks each in HS (10+2) level.
- The candidate must have passed each subject individually in Theory and Practical.
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together.
- Only Female Candidates can apply for Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Course.
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on July 01, 2021
Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Procedure
- Candidates can only apply online through Aliah University Website auadmissions.mastersofterp.in
- Step by Step Online Application Process is mentioned below
- Visit the official website of Aliah University and Click on the AUAT 2021 link.
- Now register yourself on the AUAT 2021 Application Portal by providing some basic details.
- Active your Account with the OTP sent to your registered email. Then sign in to the website.
- Now select the Course (B.Sc Nursing) and continue.
- Fill the complete application form with all academic details, upload photo and signature and save the application form.
- Now pay the application fees Online according to your course.
- The online application fees for Aliah University 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course is Rs.300/-. Applicants can pay this fee using Online Methods like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking etc.
- Exam Duration: 120 Mins.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Part I: (80 Marks) – Biology, Chemistry and Physics (in the ratio of 2:1:1)
- Part II: (20 Marks) – English, General Knowledge and Islamic Studies & Culture (in the ratio of approximately 1:1:2)
- Sex: Only unmarried ‘Female’ candidates are eligible
- A list of successful candidates appearing in B.Sc Nursing of AUAT 2021 will be displayed separately on the University website on the basis of score in the written test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website