AIIMS Patna announces Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS) 2023 for Admission to DM Clinical & Interventional Physiology Course for July 2023 Session, Apply now
INI SS 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna invites online applications for Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS) 2023 leading to admission in DM Clinical & Interventional Physiology Course for the Academic Year 2023 (July Session)
AIIMS Patna DM Clinical and Interventional Physiology Admission 2023
- Date of Uploading Prospectus 20.04.2023
- Starting of Online Registration 25.04.2023
- Last date of Online Registration 15.05.2023
- Print out of the online application along with all the relevant documents shall reach AIIMS, Patna latest by 18.05.2023
- Status of Application & Rejected application with the reason for rejection. 22.05.2023
- No Correspondence will be entertained after the given date under any circumstances and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section for this purpose: 25.05.2023
- Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Cards on the website. 06.06.2023
- Written Test through online (CBT) mode 14.06.2023
- Expected date of declaration of Result 25.06.2023
- Course Start Date: 15.07.2023; Last date for admission in the course: 31.08.2023
- Last date for the fulfillment of Eligibility of acquiring requisite qualification (MD/DNB Degree) for admission: 15.07.2023
Duration of Course
- The tenure of training is three (03) years from the date of joining the course.
Number of Seats
- DM (Clinical & Interventional Physiology) – 04
- M.D. /DNB in Physiology from any INI (all AIIMS, JIPMER, etc.) or any Institute recognized by the MCI/NMC
Upper Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- The upper Age limit is 45 years as on the last date of the online application
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in the case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- The persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM/M.Ch. for PwBD candidates as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officers including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
Other Terms & Conditions
- No reservation is applicable in DM/M.Ch. Courses.
- The candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, degree, and tenure by 15.07.2023
- The candidates are advised to regularly visit the website www.aiimspatna.edu.in for recent updates.
- Please fill the Online Application carefully. It may not be possible to make changes after Registration as indicated.
- Any Amendment/Rectification/Change/Editing is NOT allowed in Name, Date of Birth, Subject applied, and Community i.e. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/UR & PwBD status after payment of application fee. Payment of t h e application fee may be done through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
- All seats are purely unreserved.
- Candidates under OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PWBD category may be allowed only certain relaxation in age, fee, etc. as expressly mentioned in this information brochure only.
- Candidates claiming any kind of relaxations for the respective reserve category must possess a valid category certificate issued by the competent authority & as per the date mentioned below. The Certificate must be in Hindi/English Language and valid for admission to Central Govt. Institution. The date of validity of the certificate shall be considered as mentioned hereby
- General/ OBC/EWS Rs. 4000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable (Non-refundable)
- SC/ST/ Women Rs. 2500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable (Non-refundable)
- PwBD candidates are exempted from paying application fee
- The applicant can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING.
- Transaction /Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the respective bank, etc. by the applicant. Application fees once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances
Scheme of Exam
- Date and time of exam: 14.06.2023
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Language: English
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions with a Single Best Response
- Scheme of Marking: Correct Answer One Mark (+1)
- Incorrect Answer: Minus one-third (-1/3)
- Unanswered / Marked for Review: 0 (zero)
- Syllabus: The question paper will consist of questions from the subject of the qualifying post graduate degree i.e MD/ DNB Physiology, especially focusing on clinical and applied components. Qualifying Criteria in 50th percentile and above
- All qualified candidates will be assigned a rank and will be placed in the list in order of overall rank. The merit list will be prepared as per the percentile scores. The candidate must secure a 50th percentile mark to be eligible for admission.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website