All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur announces Post Basic Diploma Admission 2022, Apply now
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Basic Diploma Admission – AIIMS, Jodhpur invites online applications from Indian Citizens for ADmission to Post Basic Diploma in Neonatal Nursing Program for the academic session beginning from January 2022.
- Name of the Program: Post Basic Diploma in Neonatal Nursing Program
- Duration: One Academic Year
- Seat :15 (Sponsored), 03 (In-service candidates from AIIMS, Jodhpur)
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Basic Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Application : 07th January 2022
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Basic Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Registered Nurse (RN or RM)
- Minimum one-year clinical experience.
- Upper Age Limit: No Upper Age Limit
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Basic Diploma Admission Application Process 2022
- Application should be filled online by registering at the link given at https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/courses.php
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- For PwBD Candidate: Nil
- General/OBC category: Rs 1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: Rs 800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- The eligible applicants will be notified to appear in a written examination / Interview. A Shortlisting exam may be conducted if the number of candidates is large (Shortlisting will be done in the 1:6 of vacancies).
For more details and apply, please visit the official website