All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur announces Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program for January 2024 Session, Apply Now
AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission 2024 – School of Public Health, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to full time two years Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) Course for the January 2024 Session.
Interested candidates can check all the details of AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission 2024 like application form, eligibility criteria, counseling procedure etc. from this page given below.
- Duration of MPH Course – Full time two years course
AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission Dates 2024
- Online Registration Form: 20th September 2023
- Online Registration closes on: 19th October 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Download of Hall Ticket: 06th November 2023
- Date of Entrance Exam (MCQ based): November 2023 (TBD)
- Date of Starting of session: 11th January 2024
AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Medical : M.B.B.S. / BDS/ AYUSH (Alternative system of Medicine in India) degree
- Non-Medical : Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Engineering (BE/B-Tech) with minimum 55% marks.
- Master’s degree (MA/MSc) with minimum 50% marks in Nutrition, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences or any other Science degree.
- Sponsored : Health Sciences degree with three years’ experience.
AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission Application Process 2024
- The candidates should fill his/her online application form available on AIIMS website i.e. www.aiimsjodhpuredu.in
- Incomplete applications will not be considered, and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter. All particulars in the application form must be filled carefully and legibly. All claims made in the application must be supported with documentary proof
- Candidates who have obtained their MBBS degree from a Medical College not recognized by the Medical Council of India are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates in employment must forward their application through the proper channel. Online Application will be treated as an advance copy of the application. Application through proper channel should be sent to the Director of the Institute and these must reach the office of Director before the closing date
- For General/OBC Category : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/EWS Category : Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Through Entrance Examination only
- The candidate would be selected for admission to the MPH program on the basis of written entrance test Inter-Se Merit
- If two or more candidates obtained equal marks in the entrance examination then inter-se-merit for selection to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following:
- a) A candidate who has made more attempts in passing an essential qualification examination would rank junior to the candidate who has made lesser attempts.
- b) If the attempts made in passing MA, M Sc. etc. examinations are also the same then the candidate who has obtained higher marks in the B.Sc. examination shall rank senior to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
- c) If the attempts made in passing said examination and the marks obtained in the examination are also the same, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to a candidate who is junior in age
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website