Sample Questions for Chemistry Numerical Value section released by NTA
NTA released Sample Questions for Chemistry Numerical Value section – As everyone is aware of the change in the exam pattern of JEE Main 2020, National testing agency has been releasing the sample questions for the different subjects on its website so that the students can understand the new format and prepare for the exam accordingly.
In this regard now NTA has released the sample questions for Numerical value section of Chemistry under the new exam pattern. Candidates can check the sample question from the official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in
Most of students considered Chemistry to be the easiest subject among the rest of the subjects (Physic and Mathematics) for JEE Mains. According to them, it is a straight forward paper and based only on facts elucidated in the NCERT textbook.
See: NTA releases Sample Question of Numerical Value
Syllabus of Chemistry includes the topics as follows – state of matter, chemical bonding and molecular structure, atomic structure, redox reaction and electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, solutions, chemical thermodynamics, equilibrium, surface chemistry, d and f block elements, hydrogen, block elements, classification of elements and periodicity in priorities, co-ordination compounds, environmental chemistry, organic compounds containing halogens, hydrocarbons, environmental chemistry, polymers, biomolecules, chemistry in everyday life, principles related to practical chemistry.
JEE Main 2020 is slated to begin from January 6 to 11. Admit card for the same is expected to be released by NTA on December 6, 2019.
To check the sample questions of Numerical Value Section Click Here
- JEE Main 2020 Application Form
- NTA JEE Main 2020 Guidelines
- New JEE Main Exam Pattern for 2020
- JEE Main Application Dates 2020
- JEE Main 2020 Information Bulletin
- NTA JEE Main 2020 Exam Syllabus
- JEE Main 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- NTA JEE Main Eligibility 2020
- JEE Main Exam Centers 2020
- Number of Attempts in JEE Main 2020 exam?
- JEE Main Preparation tips for 2020 exam
- JEE Mains 2020 Participating Engineering Colleges
- Why you should opt for JEE Main computer based exam?