11 regional languages to be offered for JEE Main from 2021, check details
JEE Main in 11 Languages from 2021 – From January 2021 onwards, the Joint Entrance Examination JEE Mains will be held in 11 regional languages of our country. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been directed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to start the preparations regarding successful conduction of the national level test in these 11 languages.
According to the official statement, the exams are slated to take place in regional languages such as Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, English, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Odia, Hindi and Marathi. Earlier these tests were conducted in only three languages – Hindi, English and Marathi.
The NTA conducts JEE – Mains exam every year at the national level in order to grant admission into Undergraduate Architecture and Engineering Courses in several disciplines that fall under several technological institutes across the country. These institutes include Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and other government and privately funded engineering colleges located in several cities across the country.
- Free Mock Test for JEE Main 2020
- JEE Main 2020 Application Form
- NTA JEE Main 2020 Guidelines
- New JEE Main Exam Pattern for 2020
- JEE Main Application Dates 2020
- JEE Main 2020 Information Bulletin
- JEE Main 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- NTA JEE Main Eligibility 2020, Attempts, Qualification
- NTA JEE Main 2020 Exam Syllabus
- JEE Main Exam Centers 2020
- Number of Attempts in JEE Main 2020 exam?
- JEE Main Preparation tips for 2020 exam
- JEE Mains 2020 Participating Engineering Colleges
- JEE Advanced 2020 Notification
- List of Qualifying Exams for JEE Main
- Tips to get High JEE Main AIR Ranking
- JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers
- JEE Main Books – Best books for JEE Main Preparation