NSF Scholarship 2018 for Engineering & Medicine Studies
North South Foundation (NSF) announces Scholarship Program 2018-19 for Engineering & Medical studies
NSF Scholarship 2018 - North South Foundation (NSF) provides scholarships to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering.) based on merit and financial need. NSF uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify poor but meritorious students across chapters.
The student is eligible for the scholarship until graduation as long as he/she maintains high academic standards. NSF funds these scholarships by raising donations in the US.
NSF Scholarship 2018 Details
- No of Scholarships: More than 12,000 scholarships
- Medicine Rs.25,000/- per annum
- Engineering (Fresh and Lateral entry) Rs.20,000/- per annum.
- Dental, Veterinary Science and B Sc (Agriculture) Rs. 20,000/- per annum.
- Diploma in Engineering Rs. 8,000/- per annum.
- Diploma in Agriculture Rs.8,000/- per annum
- B Sc Nursing Rs.8,000/- per annum
- For renewals, the scholarship amount shall remain the same as per original sanction for the entire duration of the course.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Eligibility Criteria for NSF Scholarship 2018
- The student has to be amongst the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET/JET ranks in your state; (or)
- The annual family income is less than Rs 90,000/-
- Students should have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, and Polytechnic in a Government College (including seats in Govt. Aided colleges) and do not receive other aid or scholarships
- The academic record is seen as the criteria for selection of the candidates. Apart from reviewing academic records and income statements, NFS will also review the special circumstances under which the student is submitting his/her application. Preference is given to:
- Students coming from government schools and colleges
- Fresh students going to government colleges
- Students getting the top rank in the first attempt
- Students not getting other scholarships
- North South Foundation is the last resort for financial assistance to a needy student
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their applications and will be called for an interview along with their parents for final selection
- Candidates visit www.northsouth.org India Scholarships. Use online application (or download application form)
- Here is how to start filling your online application: To fill your on-line application you MUST have an email id. If you do not have an email id, you can create one on mail.google.com
- The application can be sent through post or online. No participation fees are charged.
- For more details, please visit the website www.northsouth.org
Important Dates for NSF Scholarship 2018
- Last date for scholarship application is 31st October 2018
North South Foundation, Room No 219-220, Model House, 2nd Floor, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, (Andhra Pradesh), Website www.northsouth.org