North South Foundation (NSF) announces Scholarship Program 2019-20 for Engineering andMedical studies
NSF Scholarship 2019 – North South Foundation (NSF) provides scholarships to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering. based on merit and financial need. NSF uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify meritorious students across chapters.
The student is eligible for the scholarship until graduation as long as he/she maintains high academic standards. NSF funds these scholarships by raising donations in the US.
Also See : Scholarship
- Medicine Rs.25,000/- per annum
- Engineering (Fresh and Lateral entry) Rs.20,000/- per annum.
- Dental, Veterinary Science and B.Sc. (Agri) Rs. 20,000/- per annum.
- Diploma in Engineering Rs. 8,000/- per annum.
- Diploma in Agriculture Rs.8,000/- per annum
- B.Sc. Nursing Rs.8,000/- per annum
- For renewals, the scholarship amount shall remain the same as per original sanction for the entire duration of the course.
Eligibility criteria for NSF Scholarship 2019
- You are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET/JET ranks in your state; And
- Your annual family income is less than Rs. 1,00,000 AND
- You have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, B. Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Agri or Polytechnic in a GOVERNMENT COLLEGE (including seats in Government Aided colleges) and do not receive other aid or scholarships.
- The academic record is seen as the criteria for selection of the candidates. Apart from reviewing academic records and income statements, NSF will also review the special circumstances under which the student is submitting his / her application. Preference is given to:
- Preference to students coming from government schools and colleges
- Preference to fresh students going to government colleges
- Preference to students getting the top rank in the first attempt
- Preference to students not getting other scholarships
- North South Foundation is the last resort for financial assistance to a needy student
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their applications and will be called for an interview along with their parents for final selection.
NSF Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- Students can apply for scholarships online and the link is https://www.northsouth.org/app6/Maintest.aspx
- Integrity: We expect the highest level of integrity from applicants when filling out this application form. Any indication to the contrary will result in the rejection of the application and disqualification from applying again.
- Please note that an applicant does not have to complete this online application form in one sitting. The application can be saved in the “Partly Entered” status and can be returned to, later on, completed and submitted. Only applications in the Submitted status will be reviewed by the Scholarship officials.
- Print out: After submitting the application online, a hard copy of the form with all your entries can be printed out in .pdf format. This need to be printed and mailed along with certificate copies.
- Scholarships Guidelines: please visit https://www.northsouth.org/public/IndiaScholarships/ScholarshipsGuidelines
NSF Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for scholarship application is 30th November 2019
North South Foundation, Room No 219-220, Model House, 2nd Floor, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, (Andhra Pradesh), Website www.northsouth.org