North South Foundation (NSF) Hyderabad announces Scholarship Program 2022 for Engineering and Medical Studies, Apply now
NSF Scholarship – North South Foundation (NSF) provides scholarships to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering) based on merit and financial need. NSF uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify meritorious students across chapters.
NSF Scholarship Dates 2022
- Last date for scholarship application is 15th December, 2022.
- Medicine Rs.25,000/- per annum
- Engineering (Fresh and Lateral entry) Rs.20,000/- per annum.
- Dental, Veterinary Science and B.Sc. (Agri) Rs. 20,000/- per annum.
- Diploma in Engineering Rs. 8,000/- per annum.
- Diploma in Agriculture Rs.8,000/- per annum
- B.Sc. Nursing Rs.8,000/- per annum
- For renewals, the scholarship amount shall remain the same as per original sanction for the entire duration of the course.
NSF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- You are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET / NEET / JEE ranks in your state AND
- Your annual family income is less than Rs. 1,20,000 AND
- You have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (MBBS, BAMS and BDS), B.V.Sc., B. Pharmacy, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Nursing) , Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) and Diploma in Agriculture in a Government College (including seats in Government Aided Colleges) and do not receive any other aid or scholarship.
NSF Scholarship Application Process 2022
- Students can apply for scholarship online and the link is (https://www.northsouth.org/app6/Maintest.aspx)
- Please note that an applicant does not have to complete this online application form in one sitting. The application can be saved in the “Partly Entered” status and can be returned to, later on, completed and submitted. Only applications in the Submitted status will be reviewed by the Scholarship officials.
- Print out: After submitting the application online, a hard copy of the form with all your entries can be printed out in .pdf format. This needs to be printed and mailed along with certificate copies.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their applications and will be called for an interview along with their parents for final selection.
For more details and apply please visit the official website