PGIMER Chandigarh announces admission to PG Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) Program 2021
PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2021 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) Course offered by the Institute for academic session commencing in July 2021. Apply online till April 20th 2021
The Admission to PGI Chandigarh PGD in Public Health Management Admission 2021 will be based on the Entrance Exam to be conducted by the institute on May 31st 2021 in online mode (CBT). Read further for more details
PGDPHM Course Details
- Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management Course conducted at the Institute is made once in a year i.e. July session only.
- The sessions commence from first July each year.
PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of PGDPHM Course online Application on PGI Website :- 24th March 2021
- PGIMER PGDPHM Course (July, 2021) application form closes :-20th April 2021
- Date of Computer Based Entrance Test :- 31st May 2021
- Expected date of declaration of result :- 09th June 2021
- Counselling for PGDPHM Course at PGI, Chandigarh :- 12th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2021
- To be eligible for admission, a candidate must possess / fulfil the following qualifications/ requirements.
- Applicants should possess only an MBBS degree with three years experience as General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs) in the state Govt. Health Services from all over India preferably in the delivery of Public Health Service on or before 30th June 2021.
- Must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council. (if applicable)
Other Eligibility Conditions [Sponsored / Deputed Candidates]
- Candidates concerned shall be employees of the deputing/ sponsoring authority and should have been working for three years (on or before 30th June for July session).
- After getting training at PGIMER, Chandigarh, the candidate will be suitably employed by the deputing/sponsoring authority to work for at least five years in the specialty in which training is received by the candidate at the PGIMER.
- That no financial implications, in the form of emoluments/ stipend etc. will devolve upon PGIMER, Chandigarh during the entire period of his/her course and such payment shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority.
PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled forms may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.pgimer.edu.in.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- For all category :- Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Mode of Payment :- Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Roll Numbers/Admit Cards/Hall ticket for appearing in the entrance examination will be available for download to eligible candidates approximately 10 days in advance and can be downloaded from the website by logging into their accounts on the website with their respective login id and password.
- Roll Numbers / Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post.
Entrance Test Pattern
- Mode of Exam :- Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
- Duration of Exam :- 1 ½ hours (One & half hours/ 90 minutes)
- Date of Exam :- 31st May 2021, 09 AM to 10.30 AM
- Number of Shifts :- 01 (One)
- Exam Centres :- Chandigarh, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata
- Language of Paper :- English
- Type of Question :- Objective Type
- Number of Questions :- 100 MCQ
- Marking Scheme :- Each question correctly answered in Part I & Part II will be awarded one mark, with 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers.
Declaration of Result
- Final results for Fellowship/ Post doctoral Fellowship courses will only be displayed on the PGI website at www.pgimer.edu.in.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website