PGIMER Chandigarh PG Diploma in Public Health Management Admission 2019
PGIMER Chandigarh announces Admission to PG Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) Admission 2019
PGI Chandigarh PGD in Public Health Management Admission 2019 - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, are invited for Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) Course of the Institute for academic session July 2019.
Detail of PGDPHM Seats
- PGDPHM – 10 Seats
Important Date for PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2019
- Date of start of filling of Online Application form: 25th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online form & Depositing of fee: 25th May 2019
- Theory Exam: 14th July 2019 at 10.00 AM
- Declaration of Result: 15th July 2019 at 12.00 AM
- Departmental Evaluation: 16th July 2019 at 10.00 AM
- Counselling/Interview: 17th July 2019 at 3.00 PM
Eligibility Criteria for PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2019
- Applicants should possess only MBBS degree with three year experience as
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs) in the state government Health Services
- preferably in the delivery of Public Health Service.
- A candidate applying for admission
- PGDPHM course is required to take the print out of the online application form and furnish
- the following certificates (as per format given in Annexure II & III) with his/her application
- through his/her employer/Sponsoring Authority for admission to the course.
- a) That the candidate concerned shall be employee of the deputing/ sponsoring authority
- and should have been working for three years (on or before 30th June/31st December
- for July & January session respectively).
- b) That after getting training at PGIMER, Chandigarh, the candidate will be suitably
- employed by the deputing/sponsoring authority to work for at least five years in the
- specialty in which training is received by the candidate at the PGIMER.
- c) That no financial implications, in the form of emoluments/ stipend etc. will devolve
- upon PGIMER, Chandigarh during the entire period of his/her course and such
- payment shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority.
- Deputation / Sponsorship of any candidate by private hospitals, institutes or
- nursing homes are not accepted. The sponsoring authority should not nominate more than
- one candidate for a specialty. Sponsorship / deputation of candidates will be accepted
- only from the following:
- a. Central or State Government Departments/Institutions
- b. Autonomous Bodies of the Central or State Government
- c. Public sector colleges affiliated to universities and recognized by the MCI. In case
- of candidate deputed/ sponsored by the Government Medical College affiliated to
- Universities and recognized by Medical Council of India, deputation/sponsorship
- certificate signed by the Principal of Medical College concerned only shall be
Duration of Course
- Minimum period one year
- Candidates will be considered for selection to Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) course based on a theory paper consisting of 100 multiple choice question (MCQs) with five alternatives each and single/multiple correct responses. Negative marks will be given for incorrect responses marked. The duration of this competitive entrance examination, to be conducted at Chandigarh is one & half hour.
- The theory paper will consist of questions pertaining to public health.
- The question paper has 100 questions, each with five response options. Hence there are a total of 500 response options. One or more of these five options can be correct for each question. The question paper therefore has some number of correct responses (say a) and incorrect responses (say b, such that a+b=500). A candidate would mark a proportion of these responses as being correct Some of these are truly correct (say x) while the remaining are wrongly marked as being correct (say y).
- The scoring is done through a customized software that matches the candidates’ responses to each of the 500 possible responses (marked as correct, or left blank) with the true answer (correct or incorrect).
- True correct responses (i.e. candidate correctly marks a response as true) are scored positively, and incorrect responses (i.e. candidate marks an incorrect response as correct) are scored negatively.
- Any responses not marked by the candidate are not scored. A candidate’s percentage score will be computed using the formula: Percentage score= [x/a–y/b]×100.
· If two or more candidates obtain equal percentile scores, then inter-se merit for selection shall be determined on the following basis:
a) A candidate who has obtained higher aggregate marks in MBBS examination shall rank higher to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
b) If the aggregate marks obtained in MBBS examination are the same, then a candidate senior in age shall rank higher to a candidate who is junior in age
· The following dues are payable to the Institute, by the candidates admitted to the various courses mentioned above:
- Registration fee: Rs.500/-
- Training Fee / Tuition fee: Rs. 350/- per annum
- Laboratory fee: Rs. 900/ per annum
- Security: Rs. 1000 for recovery of breakages or loss of equipments, balance if any is refundable on completion of course.
- Amalgamated fund: Rs. 60/- p.m.
- Security for hostel accommodation: Rs. 600 (refundable) to be deposited with Hostel (if allotted) manager.
PGI Chandigarh PGDPHM Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidate should fill his/her Application Form Online available on the PGI website http://pgimer.edu.in.
- After filling application form the candidate should deposit the application fee through payment gateway facility available at the online portal. For SC/ST category - Rs. 800/- For all Other Categories - Rs. 1000/-
- All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees through online payment gateway available at MPH application portal. The candidates can deposit the fee w.e.f 25th April 2019 to 24th May 2019 and last date for the same is 24th May 2019 upto 23:59 hours.
PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh, Pin- 160012, Phone: 0091-172-2747585, Enquiry Tel. 0172-2755570, E-mail: email@example.com, website http://pgimer.edu.in.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here