Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 through NEET, Dates, Eligibility, Application
DTE Nagaland announces Admission to MBBS and BDS Program through NEET 2019
Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 - Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland invites applications from interested candidates for admission into MBBS and BDS on the basis of NEET 2019
¬†Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of application form: 17th June 2019
- Last date to submit application form: Second week of July 2019
Further dates yet to be updated
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
- Candidates who have qualified NEET UG-2019 shall apply.
- The selection will be done on the basis of NEET score obtained by the candidates in NEET 2019 entrance examination.
- The reservation criteria are made on various categories in the medical and dental seats within the state and are reserved by the state government authority.
See: Dental Admissions
¬†Nagaland MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are going first register themselves for the counseling followed by filling the application form.
- Then fill the personal details and educational details along with the mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates will be allotted with the username and password for login.
- Candidates have to pay the counseling fee to complete the registration process.
- Documents are required to be verified for allotting the final seats to the candidates.
- Candidates have to verify the required original documents along with one set of photocopy.
- Without document verification, the candidates will not get permission to fill the college choices.
- The candidates need to fill their choices of courses and colleges where they are looking for admission.
- Candidates can fill their choices; candidates must not fail to lock the filled choices.
- After the counseling the seat allotment will be done.
- The candidates can download the provisional seat allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- The candidates have to carry the original documents at the time of reporting at the allotted college.
For further details please visit the official website
Directorate of Technical EducationNagaland: Kohima, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , Phone: 03702270416
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India